Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration 13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 405406407408409 515>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 4:43am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I started Turbofire yesterday. I'll see how this goes.

I'm about to start that again myself and hopefully, stick it out this time.
Sponsored Links

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 6:13pm
I'm 4.5 pounds away from 40 lbs lostCryClap

I start my period next week tho...how do u maintain weight during this time?
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 6:14pm
I'm trying this recipe...I want some cookies, but I don't wanna slip LOL

Click to see a close-up

BUTTER COOKIES 
3 ounces almond flour (3/4 cup ) 
1/8 teaspoon salt 
2-3 tablespoons granular Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda * 
2 tablespoons butter, softened 
1/4 teaspoon vanilla 
1 egg white

Mix all of the ingredients well in a small bowl. Everything should be moist and the dough should hold together. Freeze about 15-20 minutes to firm up the dough. Drop the dough by teaspoons onto a parchment or silicone lined 12x17" baking sheet. Roll each piece of dough into a ball. I used a 1 teaspoon cookie scoop and skipped the rolling into a ball step. Cover the balls with plastic wrap and take a baking powder can, that has about an 1/8" rim around the bottom, and press down firmly over each ball of dough. Be sure to press all the way down to the baking sheet. Peel off the plastic wrap and discard. Prick the cookies with a fork.

Bake at 325º for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.

Makes about 20 cookies 
Can be frozen

* These aren't as sweet as sugar cookies and remind me of the butter cookies my Grandma used to make. You may want to add the 3rd tablespoon of Splenda if you prefer a sweeter cookie. The carb counts were so close whether I used 2 or 3 tablespoons of granular Splenda or liquid Splenda that I decided to go ahead and use the counts for the sweeter, granular Splenda version. Unless you eat the whole batch, you'll only be saving about half a carb or so if you use liquid Splenda.

Per Cookie: 37 Calories; 3g Fat; 1g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; .5g Dietary Fiber; .5g Net Carb 
Per 4 Cookies: 147 Calories; 13g Fat; 5g Protein; 4.5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 2.5g Net Carbs

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 6:16pm
Yayy hunny.Clap I'm happy for you! How many lbs are you looking to lose all together?
Honestly, you can fluctuate weight between 2-8 pounds during your period, but it's all water weight. So I think stay away from sodium drink lots of water should help a bit. Also midol might be able to help, but I can't confirm that
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 6:17pm
My run was horrible today. I was trying to run but my legs were like... nope nope nope. smh. 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 6:38pm
i did 2 HIIT workouts today and it kicked my azz. i felt it today! i did a light HIIT workout (15min) today and some yoga. my stomach is looking smaller and the pooch is getting a little better.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:24pm
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:26pm
fit-black-girls:    @kee_ma_la_shmexy
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:27pm
Yes, Lord!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

wow.

look at the feet...

what are all the black things in the middle.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 405406407408409 515>
  Share Topic