BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 385386387388389 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:38pm
what happened at the gym afro?
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:47pm
so i've never done this

made these no carb oopsie rolls today with a little mayo instead of cream cheese

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jun 03 2013 at 4:49pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:03pm
a whole bunch of guys with no gym etiquette ego lifting and making a whole lotta noise for no reason
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:16pm
ah so you're nice afro and not one of those creeps in the gym. that's cool. some of the men and women sling weights around, don't wipe things off and droll over everyone. I would think you would be focused on your own thing. I think that's why you don't have those teeny chicken legs Afro. Embarrassed 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:22pm
Just came back from a workout. Really pushed myself today! Did some interval jogging and walking on the treadmill, some weight lifting and abs work. And I lost another 4 pounds! I feel good Big smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

ah so you're nice afro and not one of those creeps in the gym. that's cool. some of the men and women sling weights around, don't wipe things off and droll over everyone. I would think you would be focused on your own thing. I think that's why you don't have those teeny chicken legs Afro. Embarrassed 

today was leg day too

i just took a squat rack did my ten sets, 3 sets of extensions, lying curls and preloaded bar deadlifts

i was out of there in less than 45 mins.

i always smh at the posers and the fashion show crew
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:58pm

i think you're right. those that are there to catch are not really getting the results. when you do sets are how men reps are you doing for ten sets? 45 is super.

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 6:02pm
aye aye aye.
aint nothing wrong with going to the gym cayuteeee. lol

but I do hate certain ppl in the gym.

dont get ya sweaty ass of the machine.. and dont wipe it.
heavens NO.

nyc will walk up to you on the new machine you are on... ask are u done w/ the machine you just used??? cuz ur sweats still on it and I need to use it. lol

by the time I do that.. I get so many
"ohhhh im so sorry.. i forgot"
sir you didn't forget.. you are just nasty.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 6:05pm
i alternate leg work outs

on light days, like today, main workout is the squats so i pick a weight where i can only do a maximum of ten reps, i then use that weight to try and achieve all ten reps in ten sets i normally just finish off with leg extensions (3 sets of twelve for the extra burn) and 2 sets of leg curls, but i was feeling a bit strong today to i decided to go for the burn out

on the alternative leg workout, i pick 4 exercises and work within a 3 set range of 8-10 reps

my focus is on working the muscle and trying to feel for the flexion and extension and contraction of my leg muscles

i try to train smart but effectively

later on, i will just adjust my rest times and add a rep or two per set without adjusting weight

Edited by afrokock - Jun 04 2013 at 2:30am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 6:09pm
nyc,

last week i had to tell a guy to unrack his weights if he had completed his sets

the other guys just looked at me like i was mad

im by no means big compared to some of the other guys, but im friends with these lithuanian professionals that everyone tends to make room for when they come into the gym so they dont really bother me. if only they knew we never spoke when we were at the other gym 6 weeks ago besides the cordial hi hi

today wasnt a light day tbh, it was more high intensity

Edited by afrokock - Jun 03 2013 at 6:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures