Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration 13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 371372373374375 515>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 1:10pm
bout to head out.

shoulders tonight
Sponsored Links

tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 1:12pm
lemme kno how that goes jewels!!

did cardio kickboxing and abs... ugh still at 120 with my big ass stomach

i need to watch my eating... ugh its ssooo hardd! im craving mexican
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:14pm
What's a decently priced masticating juicer?

afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:50pm
Wish I knew mizzsandra my friend just bought the nutrisystem seems similar to the magic bullet. Don't know what all the fuss is about. I'm thinking of joining the running room to get trained to run long distances. I'm still following bodybuilding.com exercise plan, getting slow but good results nonetheless.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

can someone suggest alternatives to push ups? i am not able to do them.

on your knees

i can't even do that...i broke my wrist and dislocated my elbow about a year and a half ago. its very painful to put that much weight on my wrist and my elbow will dislocate again.

im not sure what exercises will work the same groups in the same way.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

when i first decided to transition from power walking to running i kept stopping because i thought my body was telling me to stop.  months later while i was running and about to give up i asked myself what part of my body is really telling me to stop? im not in any physical pain, uncomfortable yes but not in any pain. it wasnt my legs, they kept moving regardless of whether i walked or ran. they really didnt care what i did.  it wasnt my lungs, sure breathing was harder but i could still breathe, my lungs werent going to collapse.  my heart was pumping and it wouldnt jump out of chest or explode. so basically nothing im doing is going to kill me.  i then realized it was my mind telling me stop.  it was my mind telling me i had enough, that im over doing it, that i'll hurt myself and that all this is unnecessary.  this the first time that i became aware that my mind tells me lies and tell them to me all the time.  so everyday i get up and struggle with this lie. every single time i hit the pavement there is a point were my mind tells me to just stop, youve had enough but the good thing about past experiences is that i know that i can finish. somedays im a champ and know that im telling myself lies but then there are days i give in to them but even on those days i secretly know that i tried and i'll try again tomorrow.

damn..i needed to hear that
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 8:45am

on your knees

i can't even do that...i broke my wrist and dislocated my elbow about a year and a half ago. its very painful to put that much weight on my wrist and my elbow will dislocate again.

Try wall push ups. The further your feet are from the wall, the harder the push up.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 8:51am

FINALLY! That scale is budging! But at what cost... My trainer devised a routine so hard I think it will either turn me into a goddess or kill my ass, lol. Yesterday's workout was GRUELLING and I have to do it again tomorrow. Lawd protect me as I walk through the valley of the shadow of deathCryCryLOLLOL

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

on your knees

Try wall push ups. The further your feet are from the wall, the harder the push up.

or she could try wrist straps

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007XWGFFM/ref=asc_df_B007XWGFFM13469105?smid=A3N4HTN46J8IY5&tag=hydra0b-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B007XWGFFM&hvpos=1o1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=20544883341497879324&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

when i first decided to transition from power walking to running i kept stopping because i thought my body was telling me to stop.  months later while i was running and about to give up i asked myself what part of my body is really telling me to stop? im not in any physical pain, uncomfortable yes but not in any pain. it wasnt my legs, they kept moving regardless of whether i walked or ran. they really didnt care what i did.  it wasnt my lungs, sure breathing was harder but i could still breathe, my lungs werent going to collapse.  my heart was pumping and it wouldnt jump out of chest or explode. so basically nothing im doing is going to kill me.  i then realized it was my mind telling me stop.  it was my mind telling me i had enough, that im over doing it, that i'll hurt myself and that all this is unnecessary.  this the first time that i became aware that my mind tells me lies and tell them to me all the time.  so everyday i get up and struggle with this lie. every single time i hit the pavement there is a point were my mind tells me to just stop, youve had enough but the good thing about past experiences is that i know that i can finish. somedays im a champ and know that im telling myself lies but then there are days i give in to them but even on those days i secretly know that i tried and i'll try again tomorrow.

that was dope & inspiring!! Thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 371372373374375 515>