Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:27am
I agree, not racist.
Had legs last night and cardio this evening. I need to drink more water during the day, just not that thirsty.
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:51am
Rummy I missed your update pics...matter fact I missed any of your progress pics...

Anyway, my boo told me that I need not focus on my legs & focus on my midsection...lmao...that hurts tho. I can do my legs all day!! Then he goes, well you don't want anyone to mistake you for a man from behind...Shocked  he can be real crass sometimes..
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 6:05pm
trying to find a class to take this summer. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 6:30pm
man i lost 2lbs.. 
craziest thing.
ive been avoiding the scale.. lol 
and i got on it finally today out of curiosity... and it was like you losing weight bish..
i dern near fainted.

losing weight soooooo isn't my goal right now.. lol
but if its happening... its happening!
yay to getting healthy and being rewarded for it.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 7:18pm
can someone suggest alternatives to push ups? i am not able to do them.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:25am
when i first decided to transition from power walking to running i kept stopping because i thought my body was telling me to stop.  months later while i was running and about to give up i asked myself what part of my body is really telling me to stop? im not in any physical pain, uncomfortable yes but not in any pain. it wasnt my legs, they kept moving regardless of whether i walked or ran. they really didnt care what i did.  it wasnt my lungs, sure breathing was harder but i could still breathe, my lungs werent going to collapse.  my heart was pumping and it wouldnt jump out of chest or explode. so basically nothing im doing is going to kill me.  i then realized it was my mind telling me stop.  it was my mind telling me i had enough, that im over doing it, that i'll hurt myself and that all this is unnecessary.  this the first time that i became aware that my mind tells me lies and tell them to me all the time.  so everyday i get up and struggle with this lie. every single time i hit the pavement there is a point were my mind tells me to just stop, youve had enough but the good thing about past experiences is that i know that i can finish. somedays im a champ and know that im telling myself lies but then there are days i give in to them but even on those days i secretly know that i tried and i'll try again tomorrow.

Edited by tatee - May 31 2013 at 6:25am
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:51am
I lost 5 pounds this week....after I gained 3.......I'm working out hard again today

#TeamIDontWantDiabetes
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:14am
I started juicing this weekend while eating small meals throughout the day so that I'm not starting cold turkey. I officially started my 30 day smoothie fast today. I know I will lose weight from it, but i'm doing it to cleanse my system and hopefully get my body to be "regular" Embarrassed. Team #pushthosetoxinsandpoopout.

Edited by IslandSuga - May 31 2013 at 9:15am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

can someone suggest alternatives to push ups? i am not able to do them.

on your knees

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 1:00pm
Working out tonight.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System