Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 335336337338339 529>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

that haitian party screwed me up. lol looks like the weekend was bad to many.

come on guys it's getting warmer so everything is more tempting....

i'm gonna start doing green smoothies in the morning since they are fast and drinking a lot of homade fruit juices like watermelon and strawberry juice. i'm craving soda sooo bad.

also question: If you are doing low carb are you also watching the carbs in fruit and veggies or just cutting breads and pastas. thanks!!

my definition of low carb is low fruit and specific fruit (like berries and grapefruit, no pineapples or grapes).
more generically: <20-50 carbs a day 
i don't count green veggies. potatoes, corn, and carrots count

as far as water, i drink regular ol' bottled water 

hmm, thanks. because I started looking uo low/no carbs and it was like most of the veggies/fruit I eat. I'm gonna have to switch it up

And when he was explaining the water i gave him the confused look liiiiikkkkeeee I doubt the were doing all that 100's of years ago but mm kay

Sponsored Links

film_maker23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote film_maker23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:54pm
I can't believe it's may already geez...it was in the 90's a few days ago here in LA....been working hard on my clean eating and lifting more....my abs are coming in slowly but surely lol...Consistency and patience will pay off, hoping by July it'll be ripped lol

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:56pm
I need to start following this thread more closely for inspiration. I'm doing the work in the gym but I'm still fuccin up on the diet front. My metabolism used to be so fast Cry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:58pm
im fat
d.n.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:13pm
Thanks alot for flashing those flat and fit abs filmmaker! Now I feel horrible. (I kid) But seriously those are nice girly. I'll just keep it up. Took tonight off. Slight backache. dinner was a lean cuisine sandwich (on sale at the store) and homemade broccoli soup with a bit of cheddar. I like my homemade version better. Low low sodium and you only need a bit of cheese. 
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:54pm
Im such a fat ass whale.

Even though I did good today.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Im such a fat ass whale.

Even though I did good today.

aw don't say that.

juicing done for today and tomorrow.
hoping he forgets he wanted to take me to lunch. freaking soul food Angry
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:39am
Thanks Yurika, I'm going to check out youtube.

yesterday was a good day. This morning, I had a boiled egg, chocolate donut and coffee for breakfast. It fits within my calories (donut) so I ain't even sweatennnn it .

Tonight is cardio and abs !

My birthday is next month so I want to be at my goal.

Food is packed for the day.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:39am
i was so hungry last night i wanted to cryCry
it was at 3am so i couldnt eat
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:40am
Do you guys juice and store it for a couple of days ?Or juice everyday ?

I juice everyday because it supposed to be better but then I run out of time in the morning and forget. Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style