BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration 13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 515>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 11:28am
Yurika, 8.5 months is plenty of time to make it happen!!!! Low carb has been my saving grace. I lose the easiest when I lower my carbs. I get bored kinda easily on it but it works for me. Lower carbs and higher protein. I actually have a splurge day and i eat quite well on Sundays but that is the only way I can keep focus and not fall off. Sometimes Sunday is my splurge day as well

Now I gotta get a solid exercise routine and I might just become great! I drink more water but not enough some days and I am working on it. Im still feeling my way through this weight loss journey as well..
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 12:35pm
Thanks SDY, I will have to try that. I just love my carbs. But having a splurge day would keep me on track and keep my sanity. I'm off to goggle some recipes etc. 
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:42pm
Okay I really wanted to order Insanity, but then saw the s&h. Stern Smile....Censored I just have to painfully wait for todou to load on my slow computer and just do the workouts. I got a cheapy blender and for a few weeks have been making smoothies. I am doing the 30 day challenge now(late start) that simplegreensmoothies have.
So far I been trying to eat right(damn sweet cravings)LOL and it feels like my tummy is going down a bit.
I may try a detox here and there. I really want these extra pounds to go this year.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 1:56pm
All of these are vegan, but some you can't tell. They look so good.Cry I wish the blog had the recipes.
Kelp noodle soup with sea asparagus, shiitake, tifu, bok choi.  (Taken with Instagram)
Raw pad thai from Organic Lives. (Taken with Instagram)
From &amp;amp;#8220;A Vegan Taste of Greece&amp;amp;#8221;: chickpea soup, and spinach tomato salad with lemon cinnamon dressing and chopped walnuts.  (Taken with Instagram)
Waffle with almond butter, peach slices, blueberries and coconut yogurt. (Taken with Instagram)
Breakfast salad from The Naam om nom nom. (Taken with Instagram)
Close up.
I want this sandwich right now.^^
Almond yogurt parfait with Love Crunch Granola, berries and cacao nibs. Fruit salad with satsuma oranges, nectarine, raspberries, mint and lime juice. Green drink with chlorella, cucumber, mint, lime juice and water. Weekend breakfasts for the win. (Taken with Instagram)
Sejuiced.
Avocado basil pesto pasta, tomatoes with basil and balsamic, blueberries.  (Taken with instagram)

Edited by Starrygurl - May 03 2013 at 1:59pm
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:53pm
Burned a total of 1255 calories in my workout yesterday. WOOHOO!
I'm aiming to burn at least 1000 calories every workout (6 days a week).
I'm sure I'll be looking the way I want to look in about 4months Big smile
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:54pm
That's a good goal. I am trying to aim for more days a week. I figure if I keep at it I'll make my goal. I have time but only if I keep pushing. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:26am
about to go to bed.

total fail..lol

didn't do my PM workout.

for dinner.. i had buffalo WANGS and macaroni n cheese.
and corn bread.. which im convinced was cake.

and then ass shaped cake.

thanks PITY..

tomorrow im back in the gym.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 3:06am
lmfao at ass shaped cake. i saw that.

i didn't eat well today either and i didn't work out. tomorrow is a better day.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 4:51am
getting ready to go run.
smgreene67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:44am
So late because since I went on vacation, work has been Censored   But today, I am back at it.  I am going to a Kzx class that lasts one hour.

Congrats to all those who lost weight and/or inches.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 515>
  Share Topic