Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 326327328329330 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 5:55am
My may goal is to lose another 2 inches and fit a size 14 jeans.

And to also master dead lifts and weighted squats.

Zumba today, and i want to get in some ab work after.

Looking at those pics i should have taken some real before and afters. Oh well will do today
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 6:39am

lost another .5 inch from my waist
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:30am
Goal for this month is to lose at least 7 pounds. 10 would be great but I will take 7. I have already lost 1 pound so I am at 30 pounds lost now. So 20 pounds left. Im hoping most of that will be gone by my birthday in July. Then I shall decide if I want to lose more or stay at that weight.

Not going to workout today but ill watch my eating and resume working out tomorrow.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:38am
Wow SDY, what kind of workouts are you doing? I'm still doing the taebo. Not even bothering with the scale. We are not getting along and I don't want to even look at it.  
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:42am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Wow SDY, what kind of workouts are you doing? I'm still doing the taebo. Not even bothering with the scale. We are not getting along and I don't want to even look at it.  

Girl, my generic cardio mostly. I use the weight machines but im really wanting to tone and make my booty solid. The machines arent doing it but im scared to do anything else! I said the boxing but im scared of the warm ups they do before the boxing.. Dont think I'm ready but I need to do something.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:43am
Iv been really good these last few weeks...

I stepped on the scale this morning and saw that I've gained a pound.... *tears*
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:53am
Originally posted by smgreene67 smgreene67 wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

My toe hurt a little after my run yesterday. IDK if I should sit today out or what. I don't feel bad now, and my training thing says 4 miles today. But I don't want to hurt myself. If I do run, I will definitely take the less hilly path.

If you toes, feet etc hurt, you should check: (a) your running form; (b) the size of your shoes (a half-size larger than normal works for me); or (c) both.
Thank you!

Yeah, it might be the shoes, i didn't even think of that. I might be wearing these pair out. 
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:54am
8lbs to go. Yes gawd. The challenge for day 2 from mrshutupandwhatever doesn't seem to be that strenuous. 30 minutes of cardio and abs. I will do 1hr of cardio and abs.

Edited by BrownQtee - May 02 2013 at 8:54am
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Girl, my generic cardio mostly. I use the weight machines but im really wanting to tone and make my booty solid. The machines arent doing it but im scared to do anything else! I said the boxing but im scared of the warm ups they do before the boxing.. Dont think I'm ready but I need to do something.
Hmmm then I might be able to still make progress with the taebo. I am just frustrated because this is the second time I'm doing a weight loss journey. The first time I did taebo advanced maybe 3 times a week and ate healthy. Weight came off in 3 months. I've been trying much longer now. Cry Lesson learned? That I should keep up with my workout routine! 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 10:21am

I have also almost lost 30 pounds (since last July)

I am sad I let myself get to that size

Edited by SamoneLenior - May 02 2013 at 10:21am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists