Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 529>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Eating real pizza and other things I'm not supposed to

lmao dont worry boo.
i just made a lasanga... lol

oh and watermelon juice.

LOL *sits next to southern and nyc with my brownie*
Sponsored Links

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Worked out today.
And binged my progress away.
Steroids are making me eat pre-lifestyle change..

Ive had a whole can of pringles, 6 pack of kit kat fun size, this mexican candy I got hooked on, and debating on having some fettuccine alfredo delivered from down the street..

Ill pass on thr pasta bc my body isnt feeling all of that carb and sugar intake at one time.. I have to get it right. Bday is in a little over 2 months and im too close to lose focus.

HunnyB, that crust can be found at the site you posted a page or so back, right? I really want to purchase one or two..

LOL

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 12:14am
pm workout
30 minute run on treadmill
30 minutes on elliptical
20 minutes on the bike.

squats start tomorrow. I am not happy at all.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 12:18am
didnt work out but didnt eat badly and looks like im still slimming down

bfast: banana w/pb

lunch: 1/4 of a panini [i originally split half with my dh and then gave him 1/2 of my 1/2] juice

dinner: sushi w/alcohol

my dream is to lose about 10 pounds in 2 weeks lol
not happening but i can dream

i kinda dont wanna eat clean and sh*t since im leaving town soon

kandi*tess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandi*tess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 5:42am
That workout today.....not sure if it was sweat or tears. I hate insanity.

4 pounds down
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 6:33am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 9:51am
Thought this would be helpful:

Weight Ounces of Water Daily
100 pounds 67 ounces
110 pounds 74 ounces
120 pounds 80 ounces
130 pounds 87 ounces
140 pounds 94 ounces
150 pounds 100 ounces
160 pounds 107 ounces
170 pounds 114 ounces
180 pounds 121 ounces
190 pounds 127 ounces
200 pounds 134 ounces
210 pounds 141 ounces
220 pounds 148 ounces
230 pounds 154 ounces
240 pounds 161 ounces
250 pounds 168 ounces

Tips for Reaching Your Daily Water Goals

So now that you know how much water you should be drinking everyday, let’s talk about how to make sure you actually get enough. Drinking over 100 ounces of water may seem impossible at first, but with these easy tips you can reach your goal in no time.

• Drink 2 cups (16 oz) of water before every meal: Science has proven that drinking 2 cups of water before every meal helps you to eat less during meal time and lose weight. If you do this three times daily – at breakfast, lunch, and dinner – you have already consumed 48 ounces of water.
  • Morning and Night: Get into the habit of drinking one glass (16 oz) of water when you wake up and another 8 oz glass before you go to sleep every night. This will add another 24 ounces of water to your daily intake. The easiest way to do this is to keep a glass or container of water at your bedside, that way as soon as you wake up and start your day, you can begin drinking water.
  • Keep Track By Your Container: One thing that has proven to help people consumer enough water daily is to buy a special container for their water, like this one or this one, and set a goal of how many times they will fill an finish the container. For example, if you buy a 16 oz container and need to drink 80 ounces of water a day, your goal would be to drink 5 of those daily. Need to drink more water? Try a larger container.
  • Infuse Your Water With Flavor: Water doesn’t have to be boring and infusing your water with fruit, herbs, and other flavors can make it much easier to reach your daily goal. Try adding cucumber, strawberries,lemons, limes, and fresh herbs to create flavorful water. This fruit infusion water pitcher is a great way to always have great tasting water on hand.
  • Bubbles: Consider carbonated and sparkling water in addition to regular water. Many people find that adding sparkling water and 0 calorie flavored water makes drinking water throughout the day more fun. Find yourself drinking lots of expensive sparkling water? Consider buying a sodastream and make your own delicious sparkling beverages at home.

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 10:10am
im supposed to be getting ready to go out right now.
I dont feel it.

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh-

i might make my way to the gym.

mehhhhhhhhhhhh

i need a spa day... *goes to google*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by kandi*tess kandi*tess wrote:

That workout today.....not sure if it was sweat or tears. I hate insanity.<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

4 pounds down
well done kandi

*workout done
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 11:04am
ugh!! i have nO motivation to lose weight.. well i mean i OBVIOUSLY want to lose weight, but ugh I can't say no when my friends invite me out to eat/drink

How do you guys do it?????
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 529>
  Share Topic