Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313314315316317 529>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:47pm
At the gym today saw a sista with cute mid length shrunken fro, was nice brown colour too. I wanted to compliment her but...I was a far from her, looked really good on her too.
Ladies, do they intentionally hire cute male personal trainers at the gym to get us to sign up?
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

At the gym today saw a sista with cute mid length shrunken fro, was nice brown colour too. I wanted to compliment her but...I was a far from her, looked really good on her too.
Ladies, do they intentionally hire cute male personal trainers at the gym to get us to sign up?

yes

my friend is currently having sex with her trainer...she's never been skinnier

film_maker23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote film_maker23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:01pm
Fitness Friday!!!!! Great week, ready for the weekend. I've decided to track my journey do that when I so my competiton I can see the change in my body over time. Meeting with my coach / trainer next week to asses where I am and what it will take for me to get to the next level. Hope you all had a wonderful week

Edited by film_maker23 - Apr 26 2013 at 10:01pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:01pm
^

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

yes

Edited by afrokock - Apr 26 2013 at 10:03pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote film_maker23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

yes

I almost fell out of my chair LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:16pm
personal trainers are predators though ..

some of the things i've seen in gyms in the past, can actually constitute sexual assault

and because 90% of female gym users have no experience they really dont say anything

Edited by afrokock - Apr 26 2013 at 10:18pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:22pm
Really Afro?
That's scary.  I wouldn't mind having one to help motivate me.  I've fallen off my health/fitness regimen this week
Disapprove  Been under stress which makes me weak and I start eating more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote film_maker23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:22pm
not all of them are tho...I've had a few swexy trainers lol Big smile But I'm real quick to shut dudes down when its about business lol

I couldn't do it tho OMG I'd feel so weird. But maybe some women try to use it to their advantage, more sessions / workouts...they must be thinking how can I get my body right and not spend anymore money LOL

Edited by film_maker23 - Apr 26 2013 at 10:26pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:41pm
45 mins on the elliptical
ate 2 small meals today of food i genuinely love

no more classes so Monday I hope to start 2 a days until graduation
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:52pm
Im so tired of this squat challenge. I almost didn't finish the 225 today.

Just 3 more days...Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313314315316317 529>
  Share Topic