Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kandi*tess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandi*tess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 3:09am
Fruit and veg bought for the week.

undefined
Sponsored Links

kandi*tess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandi*tess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 3:14am
Ugh took me so long t post that CensoredCensored

Workout done. Insanity Cardio power & resistance

Holiday has been booked, time to get really serious.

Edited by kandi*tess - Apr 21 2013 at 3:23am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 3:24am
Feeling good...feeling great. I do wish it was warming outside but it'll come. I did twist my knee running up a hill but I'll be ok LOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

You gotta let them go Samone especially if you ate trying to get tight before your vacation.

Or eat them around you weight training. Alot of figure ladies only eat starches in the am and every meal after that is protein and veggies,to shed extra weight before a comp that means no fruits, juices, corn, peas and carrots. Alot of them use a nit of preparation h and wrap the belly to shed excess water weight.

thanks!

I will do this

or 
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 8:48am
Ok lets see if I can knock out 2 more pounds before this month ends. About to go shopping for food for the week. I think I might crockpot a roast to eat for a couple of days. Today is sunday dinner so yall know good eatung will go down. Im still so sore and I have no clue why.
SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 9:44am
yesterday was my cheat day. I cheated with a milkshake and it was worth it. Back to no dairy though for the rest of the week. No workout today. My muscles are shot from 6 days last week. Might do some light yoga later to ease the tension.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 9:49am
finished my workout

it was good,

weather's nice!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 10:22am

sameatschildren:

organicallygorgeous:

nicegirlevillegs:

I weigh 10lbs more in the second photo.

I guess you could call this a mini body recomp? I’ve been eating the same as I always have, probably in a slight surplus, and weigh more than I have in a long time. The only thing I’ve changed is starting a lifting split instead of hours of cardio.

Not only do I feel stronger, fitter and healthier, I look a lot tighter too! I can’t wait to see what changes the next few months hold :)

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 10:31am
she has no waist..she should have just stayed fat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 10:37am

I weighed myself this morning and realised that I have gained weight. I thought that it was because my diet hasn’t been as healthy as it could have been because I’ve been tempted by unhealthy snacks. I was upset because I’m now back to the weight I was when I first started to eat healthily after having starved myself for months. Then I saw the picture on the left and realised how much muscle I must have gained. I may be the same weight in both pictures but I look much tighter and more toned in the picture on the right (also bear in mind that its almost 4pm and I have been eating/drinking today).

I realised that I should be proud of myself and not beat myself up because it looks like I’ve gained weight.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 529>