Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration 13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 515>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

You just gotta respect this guy. Dew Manning went from fit to fat to fit again just to prove a point and to “walk a mile” in his clients shoes.
his tits look weird.
Sponsored Links

onesoulsistah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onesoulsistah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:37pm
Does any one have a recommendation for a protein powder, with

No Artifical sweetners and doesn't have a chalky or weird aftertaste
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

YAY! Page 100.....By the time we get to Page 130, that should be the progress pic page

I was actually going to post progress pictures yesterday but got shame and didn't but I agree that page 130 should be the progress picture page.

LOL Girl embrace that progress! Don't be ashamed!! lol....I'll post my fat with youBig smile

I picked page 130, but at this rate with everyone else getting motivated......page 130 will be next weekCry
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 2:22am
Guys pls help!!!!! I've managed to lose a little over 30lbs (yay me) and I haven't worked out for over 2 weeks now due to a knee injury. I'm not gaining but I do wanna keep losing. What kind of workouts can I do that won't aggravate my knee? (It's very sensitive to mvmt and standing. I'm glad it happened near my goal (<10lbs to go!!!)....thanks y'all!!
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 2:26am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

ok i need to join this thread seriously. i hate my thighs.

oh yeah and im back to corseting and pilates.Unhappy'

overall i need to drop like 60lbs. Dead

*sigh* i need to take a before pic.

Guhlll!!!!!!!!!! shut up with that "needa drop 60lbs" 
LOL you I seen tha other day? Ermm

LOL!!!! Did you gain weight tho?Shocked

I should try pilates with my tight ass muscles. Embarrassed
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:20am
Just finished my morning workout. a lot of cardio. I got about 5-7lbs i need to lose before toning. and now off to make myself a egg white omelet with peppers and mushrooms. and 1 slice of wheat toast, peppermint tea
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

ok i need to join this thread seriously. i hate my thighs.

oh yeah and im back to corseting and pilates.Unhappy'

overall i need to drop like 60lbs. Dead

*sigh* i need to take a before pic.

Guhlll!!!!!!!!!! shut up with that "needa drop 60lbs" 
LOL you I seen tha other day? Ermm

LOL!!!! Did you gain weight tho?Shocked

I should try pilates with my tight ass muscles. Embarrassed
lol i look small sometimes but i still weigh alot..i dont know how to be small and weigh lessCry i think im 185lbs now, so hush up i need to drop 60LOLi cant claim baby weight no more...kids too big.LOLDead

i have one of those home pilate videos that comes with the band. it really really works!! but im gonna have to find something else to do for my stomach though.

smgreene67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:23am
going to do a 6-mile power walk/run but it is cold as Censored outside today.  I guess I am just going to have to put on my "Big Girl Gear" and saddle up.Unhappy
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:46pm
I love the Green Giant broccoli steamers. So easy and makes me feel healthy. I wonder why people would go through the hassle of buying raw broccoli?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:47pm
lol that avi!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 515>
  Share Topic