Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration 13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 515>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

-100 today... 50 more to go and I am at my goal

Sponsored Links

smgreene67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:44am
Congrats to all who have lost weight and to all of us who are still in the FIGHT to get or stay in shape. Beer 

It is a new month! I am going to try and work out at least 5 times per week this month.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:49am
Just had a fruit, bout to do a 30 min workout with my kettlebell.
Pray for meh.
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:07am
My workout yesterday wasn't so good because I was pissed and just wanted to go home. My shaker cup with milk wasn't closed for some reason it was open and the entire contents spilled inside my bag!! Angry Luckily it was in a separate pocket from my clothes and other stuff but my gloves got completely soaked and stink of milk! Hopefully they will be ok when they come out the wash. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:21am
An workout at 5:30 this morning

Had no real direction tho

Just did random things
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:09am
i was supposed to wake up and work out at 8... it's 11 -___- what's wrong  with me?!?!?! i am losing weight due to working and being stressed on my paper.. but i need to get toned.. not trying to be like those skinny flabby white girls
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:22am
Breakfast: 3  eggs scrambled with garlic, onions, hot peppers, red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes. Fresh cucumbers on the side, tall glass of water with lemon.

I have no bread, biscuits etc in the house. If I don't have it, I can't eat it.

Edited by Derri - Mar 01 2013 at 10:24am
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:25am
Congrats Prazol what an accomplishment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have all my food prepared for the day,it just makes things easier.

This month I am really going to push myself to get up and do at least 30 min of cardio in the am and some weights in the pm. Then, I'll increase it the cardio 45 min maybe in three weeks or next month. At the moment, I am working out in the afternoon seems that I have more energy to really push myself more.

Todays plan is some ab work going to pull out my Billy Banks abs workout.

It feels good to be back in control...

What are you ladies/gents goals for the month of March ?

Edited by Rumbera - Mar 01 2013 at 10:26am
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:26am
yesterday i walked on the treadmill for awhile and climbed up and down the steps a couple times. did some bicep curls ( i think that is what they are called) with the baby LOL. today i did a yoga dvd and tomorrow i will probably just rest.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:27am
Tomorrow, I am going to walk down to the beach and tackle them stairs ..Stern Smile They also have a yoga on the beach class but I just can't get into it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 515>
  Share Topic