BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:55pm
Juicer vs blender? Pros/cons?
I know the blender keeps the fiber
Sponsored Links

gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:03pm
I prefer the blender, but with that I strain any of the excess fiber with some pantyhose then squeeze the juice out. But that is an extra step some might not want to do, At least with the blender I can make smoothies if I'd like. 

Juicers are much faster to use but it is a pain to clean. 
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:27pm
Guys, last week was horrific eating wise and I barely worked ou d This week I'm aiming for a 5 day workout.   
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:34am
ive successfully gone one day with no coke, diet or otherwise and no dairy products or sugar passing my lips

baby steps

i never used to drink so much coke id have one with my cheat meal on a sunday and i did that for yeeeeeeeeears!!!!

but strangely enough, i feel like i had the best workout in a good few weeks

Edited by afrokock - Feb 12 2013 at 2:35am
smgreene67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:58am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

ive successfully gone one day with no coke, diet or otherwise and no dairy products or sugar passing my lips

baby steps

i never used to drink so much coke id have one with my cheat meal on a sunday and i did that for yeeeeeeeeears!!!!

That is great. . .I am not sure that I could give up half and half in my coffee. Ouch I am not a big dairy person or soda of any kind person but my coffee is another matter.Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:59am
I have ordered a new blender.  I am going to do the Simple Green Smoothie 30-day Challenge starting March 1.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:00am
@Southern you are so dedicated.  Clap
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:28am
bootcamp this morning was an outdoor run
yesterday i ate pizza
ugh
need to get back on track
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:57am
breakfast is 2 pieces of chicken and oj.....breakfast of nig.guhs
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 7:49am
Originally posted by smgreene67 smgreene67 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

baby steps

That is great. . .I am not sure that I could give up half and half in my coffee. Ouch I am not a big dairy person or soda of any kind person but my coffee is another matter.Embarrassed

i never used to tbh

my diet used to be clean and on point. i never used to have certain things in the flat, but since i was being more 'accommodating' and had the pressure of paper a few months back i od'd on the coke and redbull

i'm cleaning house

'sup E, what type of chicken did you have?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 529>