Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:09am
worked out yesterday, did chest and triceps

working out this evening, ive got legs

i plan on doing the following

barbell walking lunges, d/bell squats, barbell step ups, legs presses, leg extentions, lying leg curls and d/bell dead lifts

i might include some ballistic training towards the end like jump squats and jump lunges

wheres rumbera?

Edited by afrokock - Feb 04 2013 at 3:19am
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:29am
It's 5 am

It's leg day

I'm in the gym
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:15am
Tried diaphragmatic breathing while running yesterday and it made a huge difference! I didn't get out of breath as fast, I was able to go longer and I was not as sore afterwards. I had to keep reminding my self to do it while moving but I hope after time it'll come more natural.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:37pm
morning all

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 04 2013 at 1:07pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:04pm

What you need:

The Protein: Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Ricotta Cheese
The Sweet: Fresh or Frozen Fruit, Apple Sauce, Canned in Juice Fruit
Something Fun and/or Crunchy: Nuts, Unsweetened Toasted Coconut, Granola, SF Chocolate Chips, Ground Flax, Wheat Germ, Pumpkin or Sunflower Seeds, Cereal, crumbled Protein Bar, a drizzle of SF Maple Syrup, SF Caramel Sauce, etc.
Other Stuff: Sugar Free Torani Syrups or SF Pudding Mix to change up flavors (I use about 1 Tablespoon of SF Torani Syrup to flavor 3 1/2 to 4 oz. of Greek Yogurt or Ricotta), you can add a few T's of Protein Powder to the yogurt or ricotta to make it pack even more of a protein punch, Plastic Cups, Plastic Wrap & Spoons

Parfaits pictured:

1. Frozen, defrosted Strawberries, SF Strawberry Torani sweetened Greek Yogurt, topped with Sliced Almonds

2. Fresh Mango, SF Coconut Torani sweetened Greek Yogurt, topped with Unsweetened, Toasted Coconut

3. Fresh Banana slices, SF Caramel Torani sweetened Greek Yogurt, topped with Walnuts and a drizzle of SF Caramel Sauce

4. Frozen, defrosted Cherries, SF Black Cherry Torani sweetened Greek Yogurt, topped with a few SF Chocolate Chips

5. Canned Pumpkin blended into SF Caramel Torani sweetened Greek Yogurt, topped with Ground Flax and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.nl/2011/09/breakfast-parfection.html

Sometimes I get tired of eggs. Somebody suggested eating non-traditional breakfast foods but it is difficult for me to get used to.

Edited by Prazol60 - Feb 04 2013 at 1:05pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:08pm
i wanna jiggle besides my gutCry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:36pm

me in class

I’ve came a bit of ways so far 50lbs later. Loosing weight is really not a easy task but it sure is worth it. I’ve changed a lot from my past years. You couldn’t get me to work out for nothing. And it took me a minute to get w/ the program of doing it all the time with a balanced diet. The diet I used was the Fat Smash Diet written by Ian K. Smith. I’m starting it back up with in the next couple of weeks most likely sooner.. but its very worth it. Everyone I encourage you to at least take 30 minutes out of your day everyday for exercise/fitness if you don’t already do so & try swap the chips over for a fruit or veggie. It can change the rest of your life. I won’t say I’m at were I wanna be now but I am on a journey to greatness.

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 04 2013 at 1:55pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:30pm
And on this note, I&amp;#8217;ll be off doing squats if you need me&amp;#8230;fitgirlsohyeah:    Misty Copeland  Such a boss dancer    Dear lord!athleticsistas:    Condoleezza RiceElisabeth Akinwale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:32pm
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">hardbodysoftwords:    Candice Lewis  Mel B.High stepper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:32pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 529>