BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

<- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration '13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 529>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Southern and Hunny, congrats girls!

Hunny, do you do any weights and stuff? I'm cool with the cardio, but I need to do weights. If so, I'ma go ahead and volunteer you to be my trainer. I'll pay you in gum

...after I get over the idea of seeing you at the gym OuchLOL

Yes..Trident layersLOL

I lift weights. I'm going to try to lift more weights so I can tone up..
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:14pm
LOL ok I got you. You gotta try Extra's "lemon squares" gum. It's so good. It can help a sweet tooth

I suck when it comes to any weight routine, even with the machines with the pins, I cant force myself to do them for long. But I will. This is new day!
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:32pm
You would hate me if we worked out thenLOL...You should try the simple circuit 1st
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:32pm
there are so many posts on tumblr right now about wanting to look like beyonce
mostly white girls
im cracking up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

You would hate me if we worked out thenLOL...You should try the simple circuit 1st

What is that? Ouch
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

What is that? Ouch

LOLIt's not bad, it's a circuit that works every muscle.... I call it the simple circuit because you don't have to think about separate workouts to do for each muscle group, b/c the gym set it up 4 youLOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:16pm
from tumblr

So a little progress report from me to you. The pic on the right was me last night for a hotel party (it flopped btw) and the left is me last year for a friends bday party (I really like this top)

I’m really happy with how far I’ve come. It wasn’t hard but it DEFINITELY wasn’t easy. I think the key word for me was sacrifice. I sacrifice my love for junk to love healthy. I sacrificed being lazy to become active and DAMN do I love it now.

I’m not done but hey, imma enjoy it until I do.

Thanks fitblr community for the kick to my ass and the cheering in the background

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:23pm
I wanna post my friend's pics in here. Im gonna ask her sometime soon, she's made great progress

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:24pm
I'll post a pic when I get to 30 down...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 2:56am
Anyone check out the success stories with pics on this website:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/15-success-stories
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures