Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration 13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 515>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Wow you do 2 workouts Southern? I need to up my workouts. I'm doing the squat challenge for this month and next. I'll be adding in taebo and some others. 

some days i do. 
like i may lift weights in the morning, and then do cardio in the evening
or if i'm really feeling feisty, i'll do 2 cardio workouts, but that's rare
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Also, the vegetables will get digested faster, leaving your hungry again sooner. The protein, which you don't need a large quantity of will keep you satiated for longer. So a good balance of lean protein and lots of veggies works out best for me.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Build A Custom Fitness Plan http://www.innertitan.com/build-a-plan
Thanks femme!Star
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 9:07pm
ordered my xtend today southern,

should be here friday

i also want to try out insanity, but im concerned i'll lose muscle mass so i need to plan my meals and supplements accordingly

insanity doesnt have bicep specific movements?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 9:12pm
man that xtend has me going. or maybe im motivated. but im pretty sure its the xtend LOL

ive only (half) done the insanity warm up Embarrassed but from watching it on the couch, I didn't see anything that targeted the biceps. the most arm work i saw was pushups and jumping jacks but maybe someone else can answer

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 21 2013 at 9:13pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 3:37pm
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">No Filter Needed. My Core game was definitely slacking off. So what did I do? PUT IN WORK got the RESULTS!! Get Fit!! Set your Goals. Work on You. There is nothing wrong with self-improvement. Stop Playing and Wasting Time. Eat Clean, Train Dirty!!! #Water #ipod #TeamFitness #FitMommadison-fitness:    fitforachange:    thereallyss:    mymarchtoskinny:    if this isn’t inspiring then I don’t know what is!    This is my first time seeing her before picture.    Love!    She is my spirit animal    ive always wanted to see her before!
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 3:51pm
I started to work out last week with the videos via Comcast on demand and started watching what I eat with webmd's fitness tracker. I've lost 4 pounds already Smile
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:41pm
i am convinced that the reason i cant work out to jillians cd is because i dont like her body
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:43pm
I've done that sometimes last week. I think I need to keep it up. I've got some lbs to burn. I'm getting my diet together slowly and need to dig in to the workouts. I'm still on the squat challenge
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 515>
  Share Topic