FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closed- Moved: Fitness/Diet/Inspiration 13 for TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 515>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Help!

I have naturally broad shoulders and am trying to tone shoulders without bulking.... tips please.  The high rep/low weight thing is not working

are you eating at a caloric deficit, surplus, or maintenance?

If deficit or maintaining, aside from "newbie gains (initial muscle you put on as a first time lifter or haven't lifted in a while" you're not going to bulk. you can't grow muscle without a caloric surplus 

so i'd feel comfortable telling you to go heavy with low reps. 

that said, I don't go as heavy as I could with shoulder exercises because I easily borderline football player shoulders when I don't watch my diet and exercise. 

for example, with an overhead press, shoulder press, or rows, i use 15-20lbs, 8-12 reps. for lateral raises and deltoid raises i use 8-10 lbs with the same number of reps. I could go heavier if I really wanted, but those number allow me to reach fatigue and i've improved my back and shoulders without looking like the hulk

but i'm no expert.
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Help!

I have naturally broad shoulders and am trying to tone shoulders without bulking.... tips please.  The high rep/low weight thing is not working
dont do any laterals or specific shoulder work

I have strong shoulders too but I have to work them in order to lose my back fat

besides lipo, what else can I do

unfortunately (fellow back fat fighter) we can only decrease overall body fat. Keep doing the shoulder work and other weight traning (it will show your progress as your body fat decreases) and the muscle will help increase your metabolism so that you do lose more fat. 
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:19pm
acciohealthylifestyle:    if you’re not running like phoebe you’re doing it wrong
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I enjoyed watching that
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:27pm
soon2befit:    mygoalis140:    Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets!  16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bite sized pieces  salt and pepper to taste (I used paprika instead of salt)  2 tsp olive oil (I used canola oil)  6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs  2 tbsp Panko bread crumbs  2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (I omitted this, I HATE parmesan!)  olive oil spray (I used butter spray)  Preheat&nbsp;oven to 425°.&nbsp;Spray&nbsp;a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Put&nbsp;the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another. Season&nbsp;chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and&nbsp;mix well&nbsp;so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.&nbsp;Put&nbsp;a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet. Lightly&nbsp;spray&nbsp;the top with olive oil spray then&nbsp;bake&nbsp;8 - 10 minutes.&nbsp;Turnover then&nbsp;cook&nbsp;another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.  Not only are these amazing, but they look exactly like the picture on the website (click my picture for the link!). Seriously, they’re so delicious you guys, OH and the website has the nutritional info!!    I must try these right now.

soon2befit:

mygoalis140:

Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets!

• 16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bite sized pieces
  • salt and pepper to taste (I used paprika instead of salt)
  • 2 tsp olive oil (I used canola oil)
  • 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
  • 2 tbsp Panko bread crumbs
  • 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (I omitted this, I HATE parmesan!)
  • olive oil spray (I used butter spray)

Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken. Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet. Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 - 10 minutes. Turnover then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.

Not only are these amazing, but they look exactly like the picture on the website (click my picture for the link!). Seriously, they’re so delicious you guys, OH and the website has the nutritional info!!

I must try these right now.

may try this

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:29pm
the shoulders get worked enough when you train chest and back hard enough

front delts on all pressing and sometimes curling movements

and the rear delts on all pulling/ back movements

for someone with weak delts i would have said that there above and then throw in side laterals for the v taper.

however, 90% of the time you dont know what your body will respond to unless you trial and error
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:40pm
you're right,
i automatically assumed they weren't doing full body weight training

in that case, i'd say squat, dead left, bench press, do some pull ups if you can and throw whatever else cuz you feel like it
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:41pm
dem legs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:42pm

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 5:12pm
im having my last can of coke for the week..

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 515>
  Share Topic