Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mothers who bring their children..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:44am
100% of the time.

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

OP didn't specify that it was was girl's or couple's night out.  She just seemed offended that the woman had a child at what she considers a grown-up restaurant.  If anything I am more offended by the people who discussed inappropriate things around a child.

She said it was an adult dinner party that happened to be at a restaurant.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:49am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Yeah the OP said adult function, but she said restaurant. If y'all are just talking business at Olive Garden, then fine, I don't mind a kid sitting there. But if you're talking about oral sex at Hooters then no way
and both of these are adult functions btw. It's all about age appropriate content. Tbh, my boys are not around adults that curse and our parents don't curse around them either. Neither do our friends. I would like them to go to more concerts and comedy shows but, their age and the content doesn't allow it. Neither do I. However the music they listen to is full of sex, violence, vulgarity, and R rated content. They never talk like that or act like it either. I don't condone it but they download all their music. The radio is too boring for them
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:51am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

The OP asked about adult functions...not a family going out to dinner.

A dinner party that was specified adult only and will probably end after your child's bedtime? Not an appropriate time to bring your child.

An outing where a group of adults are going zip lining at an adult course or doing a strenuous hike? Not a time to bring your kid.

Ladies' mimosa brunch? No.

Only bad parents put their wants (ie hanging with friends) before their children's needs (age/development appropriate activities).

You are obviously young and making many assumptions about parenting.  A parent having a child engage in certain activities does always mean they are putting their wants above the child's.  We often take my daughter to nice restaurants( Many of which will not seat before 8)  Does she miss her bedtime?  Yes.  But she gets a fine dining experience and as a result is an adventurous eater who  can comfortably order food in two languages and has pretty good table manners . 

Don't assume that someone's brought the kid just because the can't get a babysitter.

Edited by Xamaycana - Dec 09 2013 at 4:53am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:52am
Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

OP didn't specify that it was was girl's or couple's night out.  She just seemed offended that the woman had a child at what she considers a grown-up restaurant.  If anything I am more offended by the people who discussed inappropriate things around a child.

But that's just it.  Ain't nobody co-signing discussing that type of stuff with children there. Can't nobody really discuss what they want freely because a youngster was brought to an event that was designated as an adults outting.   It don't have to be about sex.  It can be anything.  It could simply be a matter of cussing. 
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:55am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

when I go to adult gatherings with kids the kids are usually off playing somewhere and adults are sitting together talking

now for the few times we have gone out to eat with kids, the convo doesn't become inappropriate for kids.

but then again we don't really bad ass kids in our circle nor do we have raunchy ass adults

This!Clap
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:01am
My friends don't talk nastiness when we're alone, they just gossip
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:18am
Did somebody in here say that they cuss and talk about diccs and taxes in front of the chillens?  Did I miss that post?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:19am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

My friends don't talk nastiness when we're alone, they just gossip

essentially....but we do cuss.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:20am
Sang talk about that in front of the chillens?

Bad Sang!! Bad!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>