Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mothers who bring their children..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:16pm
im on the fence.. i understand not wanting to leave your child with everyone... and i understand the wanting to teach your kids about life (exposing them to certain things)my mom did it. with her so called street slang and odd questions. it didnt make me wanna act out or anything.

but on the flipside sometimes your kids need to stay home. lol when i was a kid i remember being in some movies where i would hear parents tellin their kids to close their eyes. *shrug* they really dont need to be everywhere you are. you can still have a life while being a parent.

so i get both sides...at the end of the day im only in charge of me and mine so thats what i worry bout.Geek

Edited by Lady ICE - Dec 08 2013 at 10:17pm
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Meh....Unless the kid is bad, I don't care if a parent brings their kid. I'm not gonna sit there and tell someone that they're a bad mom for bringing their kid lol

to adult functions? This is something that bothers me so much! I was at this dinner party last night and this mom bought her 12 year old to the restaurant he was just sitting their taking it all in Confused...
---------------

ok, ia with BB he is at a restaurant just SITTING.  Like wtf was so wrong with that if he wasn't acting up, speaking out of turn, no cursing, vulgar language, or nudity was at this restaurant?  The fact that everybody there was 18+ except that 12yr old just really sent u over the edge huh?

all of this
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:24pm
I hate this as well. DH and I have a rule about these things if we have no sitter one of us goes as a representative. I would never bring y boys to any adult function.
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:28pm
Meh my 5 month old goes everywhere with me... I idgaf about what nobody think, if I'm ever out with my kid and ya'll feel it's an inappropriate place to bring a kid you will be more than welcome to give me money to pay my babysitter Big smile

Edited by danni7 - Dec 08 2013 at 11:28pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Meh my 5 month old goes everywhere with me... I idgaf about what nobody think, if I'm ever out with my kid and ya'll feel it's an inappropriate place to bring a kid you will be more than welcome to give me money to pay my babysitter Big smile

sh*t, i wouldnt leave my newborn home either. Fck yall comfort.

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 08 2013 at 11:30pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:37pm
I wouldn't mind a baby coming.
But I wouldn't feel right talkin' about gobblin' down dicks while a 12 yr old is present.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

LOL
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

But I wouldn't feel right talkin' about gobblin' down dicks while a 12 yr old is present.

I wrote this so many times then deleted LOL but yeah, your child doesn't need to know my business like that...at a function where all adults are present....you can never guarantee what topics will be discussed...if your child is able to talk and comprehend....leave them at home...simply because you want to hang, doesn't mean others have to be inconvenienced :/
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

LOL
LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists