BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mothers Serve Jail Time at Home: Agree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i disagree

chick would be getting knocked up to stay at home

lock their ass up

yup

broads these days are getting knocked up for a whole bunch of silly reasons, i can see this being added to the list
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Do y'all even have the money to run this half-baked experiment?

I await a male with kids who's committed similar felony to sue for discrimination when he's sentenced to jail

What we don't have money for is keeping things the way they are. States pour so much money in prisons and inmates something has to give.
This program would seem to be cheaper than what we're doing now
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

If I was the one in jail I would be all for it but since I'm not Thumbs Down
I like the other program where the let women who have babies in prison stay in a different unit and keep their babies. 

why?Confused

what child wants to have their first memories in a jail cell with their mom?

It's just for a few newborns, they don't have toddlers walking around in jail LOL 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:59pm
depends on the crime, no different than house arrest.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:00pm
sorry, but these check frauding, credit card scamming, crafting/boosting o's know what they are doing. they need to be in regular jail, regular half way house, regular house arrest like every other criminal. being a mother should be a HUGE incentive to stay out of trouble and to live on the straight & narrow IMO.

Edited by babycakebabe - May 11 2013 at 9:01pm
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:32pm
Oh hell no, that shyt ain't fair.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

If I was the one in jail I would be all for it but since I'm not Thumbs Down
I like the other program where the let women who have babies in prison stay in a different unit and keep their babies. 

why?Confused

what child wants to have their first memories in a jail cell with their mom?

It's just for a few newborns, they don't have toddlers walking around in jail LOL 

lol still

i be cot damned if one of my first pictures with my mommy were in a jail cell

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:58am
Hell no. You want to be a criminal, go where you belong. You're already failing as a parent because you've taught you're child(ren) that your moral compass is broken. By staying home when you should be in jail, you further teach your child(ren) that it's okay to commit crimes and there just may be a loophole if you do. If you weren't thinking about your child before you were breaking the law, the courts don't need to think about your presence in their life when they're sentencing you. Also children need their fathers as much as they need their mothers. Why do you think there are so many children out there with daddy issues? No matter how good of a job mom does, she's not a substitute for a male figure in the kids' lives. If this does pass, they need to do it for both. I hope this has to be voted on, I'll vote no.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:00am
Doesn't matter if its cost effective, reduces the number of repeat offenders and children in foster care?
Doesn't matter because you want them punished the way you choose just because?

The criminal justice system as it stands obviously isn't working.
So if we keep doing the exact thing over and over just because it makes us feel better just know that's insanity.

Also the justice system punishes quite fine it's the other part of the system we can't get right and its hurting this country as a whole.

Punishment by incarceration is a temporary fix and it only last while that person is incarcerated ,
Something more and something else has to be done.

I say test the program and let's see what happens.

Edited by jonesable - May 12 2013 at 9:10am
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:25am
The reasons there are jails and prison is to put criminals in. You were smart enough to commit the crime. Stop being stupid and act like you don't understand why you were arrested or convicted. there are a reason there are laws. If you decide that you are above them, that's fine just be prepared to pay fines or possibly relinquish your freedom. If that's too much, don't commit the crime(s). It really is that simple. The well being of their children is clearly not of enough importance if them decide to put themselves in a situation where they risk getting themselves taken away from their kids' lives so these miscreants of society shouldn't be allowed to use that as an excuse to keep them from serving the time they earned on their own.
Personally, it's not about my feelings, it's about people who are criminals serving the time they are supposed to. You being at home watching t.v. and having quality time with friends and/or family isn't doing that even if you can't leave your house. if house arrest isn't on the list of qualifying punishments for your crime you shouldn't get it.
And I can only picture these criminals having anchor babies so they can stay out of jail. No thanks.They better tack on years worth of community service onto this. They should at the very least be responsible for servicing others and their needs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>