BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mothers Serve Jail Time at Home: Agree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 2:00pm
 If a single mom has a motive to commit a felony, nothing will deter her from committing this crime if her punishment will be to just sit at home and watch her kids. Which to her is not a punishment, it's regular everyday life. She gets to see her family, have visitors anytime, enjoy fun activities...everything the average criminal is stripped away from.

How would this be considered a punishment? Yes, it's good for the children, but I doubt the criminal mother is going to learn her lesson. It will not prevent her from committing any crimes in the future. And as far as income, will the sentence also allow her to do some sort of work release program everyday so she can have money to support her kids? OR will the government fund her at-home stay as well?

Edited by Allure. - May 10 2013 at 2:03pm
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 2:17pm
If I was the one in jail I would be all for it but since I'm not Thumbs Down
I like the other program where the let women who have babies in prison stay in a different unit and keep their babies. 
FearlessNik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FearlessNik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:30am
Hayle no!!!

So a baby can be used as a get out of jail free card? I don't think so. They bold enough to do the crime while preggo they can sit up in the jail and then give the baby up/ over when it's time. IDC if the mom has a high risk pregnancy or not. If they did a crime and got punished they should actually be punished. Being able to be a SAHM/ WAHM is not the same as being a prisoner. Shiit. House parties ain't nothin but a text away. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:31am
i disagree

chick would be getting knocked up to stay at home

lock their ass up
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:32am
I only agree with this if they let me stay home with my cat if I get locked up lol
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:50am
this law is biased as helll boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!Thumbs Down
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:54am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

It could work- better than putting more kids in the system

nope kids are still in the system because of their daddies, both parents in the home is the best option. Do the crime pay the time.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:41am
Do y'all even have the money to run this half-baked experiment?

I await a male with kids who's committed similar felony to sue for discrimination when he's sentenced to jail
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 10:59am
"However, not one participant that has left Drew House has been re-arrested."
Small sample size but that's all I need to know .
I want this program to have a shot.

Plus the criminal makeup of a male and female are totally different ( there are exceptions of cource but I see why they would test it out on women first.

Edited by jonesable - May 11 2013 at 11:02am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

If I was the one in jail I would be all for it but since I'm not Thumbs Down
I like the other program where the let women who have babies in prison stay in a different unit and keep their babies. 

why?Confused

what child wants to have their first memories in a jail cell with their mom?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic