Perfect Hair Collection

Mothers, get ur butts in here pls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:40am
Are you trying to get the mom a gift or a useful gift for the mom to use for the baby?
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:49am
Coupon for unlimited free babysitting Big smile
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:54am
Unlimited Confused

No seriously a offer to just let her go to sleep while you keep the baby for a few hours would be helpful, all those gadgets and do hickeys they make for the baby are usually more than the help they make. 
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:55am
Wipes
Diapers
Dreft
T-shirts
Socks
Powder
Vaseline
Baby Wipe Warmer
Disposable bags to put the stinky pampers in. (Target has them)

funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:58am
I would say plenty of onesies.  While I received plenty of cute clothing, my child outgrew most of them before ever wearing them.  During the first few months  we were around the house alot, so onesies were my go to item of clothing.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:02am
Did she get a car seat for the baby if not I recommend that. Like someone else said pampers always need those for a while and bottles do not know if she is breast feeding or not but you can never have enough bottles. Blankets and onies are always needed.

reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:19am
Get her a pampering spa basket for herself.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:29am
Pampers would be great, the best kind are the pampers swaddlers that have the blue line that lets you know baby is wet.

Diaper genie

Baby carrier

I am actually giving a diaper bag as a gift to the father of my child's cousin. We are close and she's due soon.
I'm gonna fill it with pacifiers and other things for baby and maybe some chocolates for mom.

Here is a link for where I ordered it. I actually had my own diaper bag made by this lady. The stupid baby's father likes the broncos and she used the pattern and put my baby's name on it for a manly diaper bag. The only issue is that it's $50 plus shipping like $10. It's an awesome bag though, light and comfy. She didn't have finding nemo design, so I messages her and she found fabric for it and is making it since the moms theme is under the sea.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/emijane

Btw, people on etsy make great baby items, ones that seem more sentimental. just to on etsy and look up baby stuff.

Baby bathtub

Soft swaddling blankets

Boppy pillows

Clothes- carters is an awesome store to get clothes from for babies

Baby bottles, a bottle warmer

I'm looking around my room to see what I have for my own baby lol

If you are getting something for mom... Cash is always nice, a trip to a spa

Edited by indiecat - Apr 11 2014 at 9:31am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:02am
These are some great ideas guys! Thank you

She moved in the same apt complex as me some months back, so babysitting is already in order...lol. I'll let y'all know what I end up getting...
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Are you trying to get the mom a gift or a useful gift for the mom to use for the baby?

Either/Or...suggestions for both are fine!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>