Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mother sets husband on fire for molesting child
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mother sets husband on fire for molesting child

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I was at someone's BBQ and the co-worker of one of the hosts came through with this baby in a car seat.  he put the baby in the kids bedroom to sleep...i don't really know these people so i just assumed that was his daughter.  about an hour passes and the female host was like your baby just woke up, what's her name?  he said I don't know. Confused  and he really didn't know.  the baby belonged to "some girl" he was talking to and she was at work.
how thotful of her and hosiderate of him
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 5:03pm
Yeyah! Burn baby BURN!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

GOD this is such a Crazy world! I hope she is right about what has happened because if by chance there was some mistake....

CryDead

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

GOD this is such a Crazy world! I hope she is right about what has happened because if by chance there was some mistake....

Jonathon Edington (b. 1977) is a Fairfield, Connecticut, United States, patent lawyer who achieved national notoriety when on August 28, 2006, he allegedly murdered his neighbor, Barry James, after being told that James had molested Edington's two-year-old daughter.

On August 30 Edington was released on $1 million bond. It is widely expected that Edington will attempt to mount a psychiatric defense at his murder trial. The story had generated a large amount of press coverage in the United States and overseas.

Court documents released on September 12, 2006 state that a 2-year-old girl had complained to her mother, Christina Edington, that her neighbor, Barry James, had repeatedly molested her.

On October 10, 2006, Edington pled "not guilty" to all charges. On October 19, 2006, the Fairfield police concluded that James did not molest Edington's daughter. Further, after investigating the molestation allegation and saying they found no evidence to back it up, they also revealed that Edington's wife, Christina, refused to cooperate with the investigation into the slaying, and prosecutor Jonathan Benedict has said a defense psychiatrist determined Edington's wife suffered from postpartum depression.

MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 6:46pm
Good!!!
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:52pm
^^^Yep!!!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

SMH msw. I'd miss work before I leave my child with some random ass guy. I don't see how these girls can have all these different guys around their kids. Being in a relationship is not that much more important than your child's safety and well being.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:08am

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

SMH msw. I'd miss work before I leave my child with some random ass guy. I don't see how these girls can have all these different guys around their kids. Being in a relationship is not that much more important than your child's safety and well being.

Real talk can't trust no one. People make fun of me saying I never let my daughter go no where, damn right

I don't blame you. I barely trust some of my family members with my child (and that's pretty sad) so I wouldn't dare trust some stranger.

Yup it's mostly family whos like when are you going to let her come over, when she's with me she can lol
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:24am

Real talk can't trust no one. People make fun of me saying I never let my daughter go no where, damn right

I don't blame you. I barely trust some of my family members with my child (and that's pretty sad) so I wouldn't dare trust some stranger.

Yup it's mostly family whos like when are you going to let her come over, when she's with me she can lol
Ugh that used to bother me with my older sister.
I finally had my first alone outing with my nephew and it was awesome.

She lets my mother and his other grand parents and his older aunts get him but not me bc I'm younger?

That aggravated me

Edited by jonesable - Aug 04 2014 at 9:25am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:45am
in other Unrelated but related news

Another step guardian kills his partners daughter possibly after raping her repeatedly

Edited by afrokock - Aug 04 2014 at 10:46am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair