Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mother sets husband on fire for molesting child
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mother sets husband on fire for molesting child

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 3:24pm
given what we've seen

It's fortunate this mother believed the daughter and put a stop to the abuse 

Shouldve called the police but I understand the frustration with the lengthy and sometimes faulty justice system

Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

good

we need more mothers to stand up for their children

She better not be charged with anything, I so happy to hear about one mother who believes her child and took action.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 3:37pm
^^^exactly

its tooooooo many stories out here of basic btchs taking the side of the bf/husband...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 4:27pm
righhhhhhhttt

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

given what we've seen

It's fortunate this mother believed the daughter and put a stop to the abuse 

Shouldve called the police but I understand the frustration with the lengthy and sometimes faulty justice system

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by newin2009 newin2009 wrote:

I would've tried to cut his penis off first

I woulda set that on flames... if he had a bush like TI it would have lit up in no time...
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 4:43pm
she better not get prosecuted, she was defending her helpless child. Wtf was the police gonna do..give him a few mths in jail and let him out a registered sex offender....this is why i dont even let my daughter go no where, not even family members house to spend the night.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 4:51pm
Personally, I would've had the biggest dildo....covered in krazy glue....shoved up his ass, but hey.....setting him on fire is all gravy too Stern Smile

Kudos to mom! ClapClapClap...nasty bastard.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

GOD this is such a Crazy world! I hope she is right about what has happened because if by chance there was some mistake....

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

For this reason, I don't think I could/would date as a single mother until my children are grown and out of the house

I just would never know if I'm attracting a man because of my underage children

I stayed single while my kids we're little for that reason, they're 21 & 20 now. I was TOO afraid of what I might do If some muthafukka touched my kids. I would literally go insane and be ready to kill & destroy. Mama protects her cubbies. Embarrassed
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I was at someone's BBQ and the co-worker of one of the hosts came through with this baby in a car seat.  he put the baby in the kids bedroom to sleep...i don't really know these people so i just assumed that was his daughter.  about an hour passes and the female host was like your baby just woke up, what's her name?  he said I don't know. Confused  and he really didn't know.  the baby belonged to "some girl" he was talking to and she was at work.
how thotful of her and hosiderate of him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>