BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mother Outraged Over Son Making The Honor Roll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mother Outraged Over Son Making The Honor Roll
    Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:15pm
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:19pm
I agree with her. 

I thought this was about to be something else at first. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:20pm
Good for her. #canddnothonorroll#
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:22pm
im kinda confused by their conversation...i get what the mom is saying but the commentators are saying the school is way off giving a D an honor roll and blah blah ...all of this is calculated the same?  an A, A, A, C, and D is a 3.0...B average.

eta: mom may be right but she can't renig on the agreement bc he did make honor roll.  he's going to be a nightmare now.  what about after school tutoring to make sure he's doing his civics hw?

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 17 2013 at 10:49pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:24pm
At first I was like Confused

Then I listened to the story and Thumbs Up

And Lmao @ the anchorwoman's mom's speech.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:37pm
Principals list was all A's and Honor roll was As & Bs

They need to keep it this way.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:45pm
I don't know about now but when I was in school to make honor role you had to maintain straight A's.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 11:06pm
Yeah one time in elemtary school I didn't get the all A's honor roll, because I got one B and I was beyond pissed. I hated the B honor roll. That kept me extra motivated for a few years lol.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 12:29am
why do i hate these ppl so much?
anyways yes i agree with mom.
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:36am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

im kinda confused by their conversation...i get what the mom is saying but the commentators are saying the school is way off giving a D an honor roll and blah blah ...all of this is calculated the same?  an A, A, A, C, and D is a 3.0...B average.

eta: mom may be right but she can't renig on the agreement bc he did make honor roll.  he's going to be a nightmare now.  what about after school tutoring to make sure he's doing his civics hw?

And that's the problem right here, a B average is not and  should not be honour material.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic