Mother beat baby to death, then took selfie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 3:51pm
^^^Yeah I almost cried when I saw his cute little face...how could you do that to a little angel? I just can't...
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:21pm
I don't know why they let these children return to the parents when there was any kind of abuse.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:25pm
No words...
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:14pm
Maaaaan look. Someone find out where she is. I got goons. She should not be breathing the same air as the rest of humanity.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

The mother who beat her baby to within an inch of his life and took a selfie with him, has been found guilty of murder.

Emma Wilson, 25, of Winsor, England, was charged with beating her 11-month-old son Callum so badly that the injuries led to his death. According to prosecutors, young Callum’s life started with his mother leaving him at the hospital on April 23, 2010, and denying his existence, because her then-boyfriend Neil Richardson didn’t think she could handle two kids. He was right.

November 2010, Wilson took Callum out of foster care, and brought him home to her government-provided apartment where she lived with her 2 year-old son. She continued to deny that the baby was hers. On March 17, 2011, the neighbors reportedly heard five or six “loud bangs,” violent bangs seconds apart, ‘so much so that the floor shook with the impact’.

The next morning Wilson called paramedics saying that her infant, who had been fine the might before when she put him to bed, was “lifeless and not doing anything.”

Doctors at the hospital saw that the the baby’s face was bruised, and soon determined that he had sustained an “unsurvivable brain injury.” Also, he had nine fractured ribs, his left leg and right arm were broken, and one of his retinas was detached causing blindness in one eye. Callum died two days later.

Wilson blames the injuries on rough play with Callum’s 23-month-old brother.

Jurors were shown a selfie that Wilson took with Callum after the fateful beating. The photo shows a grinning Wilson with Callum, his faced bruised, moving away from his brother, who is holding a pair of open pruning shears.

It took the jury about 10 hours of deliberation to unanimously find the young mother guilty of murder. She is set to be sentenced in January 2013

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/blog/2013/12/17/mother-beat-baby-nearly-to-death-then-took-selfie-with-him/index.html

my heart. What the hell was she doing, throwing him against the the floor?? i feel like crying for the confused suffering that baby must have felt
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 8:14pm
Glad the selfie came up as evidence. She will have to pay for her sick ways.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 8:22pm
I hope she gets run over by a car, sick bish. if you don't want a baby, you put the baby up for adoption. the baby never did anything to her. May she rot in jail and someone shank her and throw her to the floor like she did that baby.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 8:25pm
Did the bitch really say a 2 yr old caused all that damage?
The system failed this baby whose mom clearly showed she didn't want him from the beginning.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 4:47am
i dont even know what to say....
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:38pm
AngryAngry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12