BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Most you spend at the club?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I bought the bar one year. If I am having a good time, cost really isn't a factor.
Would you be willing to explain what happened this night?

It was my b-day. Had a blast. groups of people wrote me thank-you notes. I also got invited to an "after party."
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:20pm
The most I think I've spent was probably about $15. Usually when I go to the clubs here in Orlando my friends and I ride a party bus for $10 which allows us to use an armband to club hop at all the clubs. We usually pregame and drink a bottle on the way there and then usually we find the club that's free drinks for ladies before a certain time and go there first to rack up on more drinks. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:59am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Ive paid $120 to get in a club before but i was a young dummazz. Now, no more than $50 and thats stretching it. After all, I am a woman so drinks usually come free.

Confused Wow
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:08am
In the states I've paid $20 to get in before...I always pre-game. In Shanghai, I paid 100 yuan (roughly $15) for entry +open bar. I don't think I can ever go to a club where it costs to get in or pay per drink again.  
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:08am
Lol at all this money wasting in a club of all places
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:47am
So for the ladies who state they dont buy their own drink men ususally do, does that mean if noone offers your ass not drinking anything all night?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:38am
If I know I'm going to the club, I'm prepared to spend anywhere from $30-50.

I refuse to get to the club super early, so I usually end up paying $10-15 to get in, unless this perverted cop is there...then he gets me in free cuz he likes my tatas...never fails.

I always start of with 2 drinks at once, don't ask me why. Drinks here are waaaaaaaay cheaper than Miami, so I can get 2 big, strong Long Islands for $15 total.

Normally, after that dudes buy the rest of my drinks/shots. I treat myself if they don't but for some reason the drinks from guys really start flowing after you've got your own.

And I'll admit, I'm one of those drunks who just has to eat after the club lol. Go to a breakfast spot, grab a burger, or something lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:51am
Lol@going to a club early though, and just to avoid spending that 5-20 dollars

Anywho, idk.. It depends on how I'm feeling. I'd say no more than 100.. But it really depends on where I'm at and who's around. If I happened to be in the vicinity of drake I'd try to stunt.

I once considered paying 150 (Ii think..? Or was it 250?) to get into a club In Vegas on NYE, but I didn't end up going.. But I probably would have if I had to..
Now y'all are making me feel crazy for that..
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:53am
The club scene is overrated. It didnt take me long to figure that out when i was in my early twenties. Same script different cast. Id rather spend thousands on a nice dinner party at a location I picked and invite people i want there.
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:30am
I honestly don't pay sh*t when I go to clubs and if I'm not guaranteed VIP, then I don't go. Hate being amongst all of the guys grabbing and touching as you walk through the crowds or try to groove a little with ur girls. Now with dance spots/events/battles, I'll pay $25 at the most because I love to support that scene. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>