Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
Poll Question: What challenges do you want to participle in, in 2013?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [15.22%]
6 [13.04%]
6 [13.04%]
5 [10.87%]
11 [23.91%]
10 [21.74%]
1 [2.17%]
You can not vote in this poll

Most Wanted Challenges for 2013?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most Wanted Challenges for 2013?
    Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:25am
This is to just an idea to help challenge starters know what the community is most interested in participating in for 2013. I tried coming up with challenges that haven't been started yet. If there are challenges you want that I haven't listed, feel free to shout it out!

Edited by yahya - Nov 08 2012 at 11:26am
Sponsored Links

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:20pm
We should have the nl, sl, APL, BSL challenges running continuously so that people can join when ever they have finished one goal and then they don't have to wait until someone starts a challenge for them to join.

This was mentioned in another thread.
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:42pm
that's a good idea.

I also think challenges can be more organized. for example: 
participating member's applications and photos are posted randomly, making it hard for viewers to find. I think that a list of which page each participant's apps and pics should be posted on the first page of the challenge. I also think that posts should be more organized. posts with progress, experiences, and the like should be labeled to differentiate them from other posts, like chat and replies; maybe with "update" somewhere in the post in bold. this will help views from having to skim through every post and follow the challenge easier.    

these little changes can make a big, neater, difference.

Edited by yahya - Nov 09 2012 at 12:44pm
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:37pm
They have done what you have suggested about the pics and page numbers in other challenges but not to the extent your talking about.

It makes me want to join LHCF.

They seem to have their challenges organized
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:13am
no breakage, 3 n 3, and growth aid challenge is winning! I guess if no one starts one of these challenges, I'll start one. the 3 n 3 and growth aid challenge can actually be morphed into one.
bellacnella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacnella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:47pm
I would like a 3 in 3
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:44pm
Can we have a challenge that possibly combines all these? Like a MAXIMIZE YOUR GROWTH FOR 6 MONTHS challenge? Where you must protective style, have at least one growth aid, eliminate breakage, baggy 3x a week or more, have a before pic and an after pic and maybe a checkpoint at the 3 month mark? Anybody else game? I'm really itching for a serious challenge right now.
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by yahya yahya wrote:

no breakage, 3 n 3, and growth aid challenge is winning! I guess if no one starts one of these challenges, I'll start one. the 3 n 3 and growth aid challenge can actually be morphed into one.

Sound neat! Though I'm a slow grower so I can't easily get 3 in 3 :(
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:26pm
growth aid sulfur oil mix challenge.and combined with a 2 n 3 to make it a bit more attainable for every one.
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:57pm
@chi, that's my nickname for you for now on, because you name is too long! x D
wow. that's interesting, but so extreme! I wonder how everyone else would feel about a challenge like that. maybe I should replace the ayurveda challenge choice with that?

and I think the point of a 3 n 3 challenge is more in striving for 3 inches; to do your best. and those who actually get the 3 inches are like the winners of the challenge. I don't think I can grow that fast either!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic