Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Most people dont want to be around black women"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Most people dont want to be around black women"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:59am
lol
Sponsored Links

TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TiffanyinTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 3:18pm
It's not all black women, it's some black women but I think black women are the only group of people where stereotypes about are so deeply entrenched in the collective psyche it's unbelievable.

I think I read somewhere that the stereotype of the angry, neckrolling, fingersnapping black woman is the one stereotype people presume to be automatically true in varying degrees and regardless of class.

It's judge first, ask questions later.

Edited by TiffanyinTX - Apr 29 2013 at 3:33pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:40am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

^k@ricky. will change title

thx bewHug
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 6:56pm
I agree with most of what he is saying .. but what is saying involves the poor or ghetto type of black women.

If he mostly knows women that act like the woman in that clip ... he is living in the hood.

He needs to broaden his social group.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 6:58pm
translation...move to Europe.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 8:32pm
Printer Ink its consistent if nothing else .
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I agree with most of what he is saying .. but what is saying involves the poor or ghetto type of black women.

If he mostly knows women that act like the woman in that clip ... he is living in the hood.

He needs to broaden his social group.

other social groups ain't want him. 

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 30 2013 at 10:57pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Printer Ink its consistent if nothing else .

LOLLOL
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:50pm
I was on vacation.  I was bored.  I decided to watch a couple of his videos on Youtube.  I still think this man is an ass clown.  He always has a (bad) way of justifying his opinions.  When he talks about black WOMEN, he is speaking about ALL of us, regardless of if we live in the ghetto or not.  He makes sweeping statements about who we supposedly are, what we supposedly think and why we do the things we do.  He then backtracks and says, "If you don't do that, I'm not talking about you.  If you argue with me, you are one of these women." 

Being ratchet has nothing to do with the color of your skin.  I've seen ratchetry all over the globe.  That this man would rather rant and rave instead of recognize the root of the problem and provide an actual solution is appalling and only shows how ratchet he is, himself. 
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:00am
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

It's not all black women, it's some black women but I think black women are the only group of people where stereotypes about are so deeply entrenched in the collective psyche it's unbelievable.

I think I read somewhere that the stereotype of the angry, neckrolling, fingersnapping black woman is the one stereotype people presume to be automatically true in varying degrees and regardless of class.

It's judge first, ask questions later.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair