Perfect Hair Collection

Most people dont want to be around black women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 5:43pm
Aww she is cute and AlleyCat is a cute nickname.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I DESPISE the title

like wise.. it's kind of insulting coming from a poster I thought I liked.Ouch

there is a reason why the title is in quotations ---because its taken from what was said in the vid...i have done that for several thread titles on BHM
and have seen others do the same.

The guy is wrong for painting an entire race of women in that light...i never agreed with him for that. I dont see whats wrong with me pointing out that alot of black women do behave the way he described, and its a shame. How many times have we spoken out about those kinds of behaviour right here on bhm?

people have posted plenty of ratchet vids on here, and said plenty of things about the behaviours of some in the black community...but all of a sudden im the bad guy? how many fight-ratchet vids have been posted eon here with all and sundry kee-keeing and saying all sorts of things about "our own?". I see the keekees too about the fact that im from jamaica....i have no idea what the shade and jeering is for.....but yes, we have ghettoes and ghetto behaviours here too, just like in teh US, and women who would do the same thing that lady did on the bus. I dont condone that either.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:52am
wildfire I have been accused of unnecessary caping 

because I say practically the same thing every time I see these "bw ain't sh*t vids"

and I don't care and won't stop, if these vids don't stop

the title is distressing!!!!!!!!!!!  not trying to quell your free speech but if I could, I'd change it

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:54am
I know you aren't here like that .... but we get soooooooooooo many of these vids and stories

this doesn't have anything to do with you personally

it's just tiring ... 

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:54am
^k@ricky. will change title

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 29 2013 at 11:55am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:59am
lol
TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TiffanyinTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 3:18pm
It's not all black women, it's some black women but I think black women are the only group of people where stereotypes about are so deeply entrenched in the collective psyche it's unbelievable.

I think I read somewhere that the stereotype of the angry, neckrolling, fingersnapping black woman is the one stereotype people presume to be automatically true in varying degrees and regardless of class.

It's judge first, ask questions later.

Edited by TiffanyinTX - Apr 29 2013 at 3:33pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:40am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

^k@ricky. will change title

thx bewHug
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 6:56pm
I agree with most of what he is saying .. but what is saying involves the poor or ghetto type of black women.

If he mostly knows women that act like the woman in that clip ... he is living in the hood.

He needs to broaden his social group.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 6:58pm
translation...move to Europe.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Perfect Hair Collection