Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Most people dont want to be around black women"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Most people dont want to be around black women"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 1:15am
there are many types of people I don't like being around
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 1:52am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Yes?

then it's not really fair to be so open to the idea that it's mainly black ratchets and bad parents when you live in a country that's like 80% black.
I'm sayin'.

I really loathe the 'well I'm not like the others in the group being disrespected, I'm different' mindset.
where in any of my posts did i agree with his broadbrushing? and yes, fortunately, im not one of the women he described. i will not feel bad for that. there are plenty of black women who are not any of the things he's saying. but unfortunately the fact is that some are.
I didn't say you agreed with his broadbrushing.

And you don't think you're one of the women he described?

He says that Black women are the worst mothers/parents on the planet, he hates being around Black women, auburn brown haired women are going to be loud and ignorant, referring to Black women as b*tches, nothing appealing about Black women, you're only good for screwing and good for screwing over others, along with a host of other attacks. He is not talking about 'other' Black women.

He's talking about you, me and all Black women.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:11am
ah..yes clearly he is. and while his views arent coming from a good place and arent true of many black women, it is true of too many.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 4:25am

well let me say I am happy I grew up where I did (thanks mom and dad) and that I have the family members I have (thanks grandma and grandpa - both sets; aunts and uncles for raising your children well)

this is not my norm or reality

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 26 2013 at 4:25am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:24am
think it's weird that black women watch his videos tbh
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:26am
Didn't watch the video and I do not want to give anymore views for it.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:37am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

think it's weird that black women watch his videos tbh

It is! It's like agreeing with a white racist about how blacks are today, but don't discuss on your end or group that has lead them to be like this. If black men are leaders than what does it says about your leadership.

Don't pay that stupid video any mind. If you want to build someone up, than tell them about the qualities they already possess and show them a way to use those qualities to make themselves better instead of beating them down (which never works on adults). Companies use people to make the best of their skills and producitivity is up, but we haven't learned from this.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:40am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Nigguh you live in Jamaica.....

I laughed.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:41am

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

what actually do you agree with?

I stopped listening after he painted all black women with the same brush

are you are terrible mother since you agree with him?

I dont agree with everything he said. That would be crazy.
I dont behave like that, nor do most of the black women i know, so clearly i dont agree with the broad-brushing, but some of it i have observed too

i agree with some of what he said, not most (some of it is quite offensive). the disrespect to their children, the multiple fathers etc
seems he's referring to a specific socio economic segment of AA women though....many of whom do behave that way

Didn't watch.  But I think this is the point from jump.  Only certain of "us" act like this.Ermm
missashleybxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:45am
lol this guy is so insane! the weird part about it is that he's obviously been with black women since his daughters black & he talks about how black women write "paragraphs" about a black guy " disrespectin' " them when he dates a white girl yet he does the saaame exact thing. he's so bitter & deranged... i watched this one video where he talked about white guys stealing all the black girls from him in college. lol he's a bitter loser. one thing i really can't stand about him is the fact that he tries to blame the fact that black women don't like him on white guys, when the truth is nobody wants your bitter ass!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>