Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 3:36am
Requiem for a Dream is one of the funniest movies I've ever saw.

Edited by Morris Chestnuts - Jun 27 2013 at 3:37am
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 4:39am
I'm bout to watch. 
I bet it's stupid. 
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 4:46am
Don't waste your time. It's basically a story about 2 drug addict friends who think they can get rich by selling the drugs that they also use. One of them has a drug addict girl friend who is also a part time prostitute. Then to give the story a real emotional kicker, one of the drug addict's mom becomes depressed about being so lonely (despite having a large group of friends she talks to daily outside of her building), and she becomes a drug addict after taking pills from an underground doctor to lose weight for this game show she thinks she's gonna be on soon. At the end one loses his arm after continuously injecting drugs in a very bad wound, that any drug addict would realize isn't that smart, one goes to jail, the girlfriend becomes a full time prostitute, and the mother ends up in the hospital where her friend comes and visits her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 5:13am
I'm 30 minutes in and.....this is so tame. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Oh my god, this is that movie where that woman gets brutally anally raped and the way they portray it, you'd think it was real. Dead

I saw that scene when I was like 12 or 13. It fucked me up majorly.
uNaTtaiNAblE88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 5:40am
Cujo was the first movie to ever give me a nightmare that shook me out of my sleep. I was 5.

The most visceral reaction I've ever had to a movie was a live birthing video in my health class freshman year. most effective form of birth control everrrrrrr.

Haven't batted an eye at gore since. I will check out these movies, I think Human Centipede is on Netflix.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 6:15am
I can't believe I watched this sh*t.
A Clockwork Orange is more disturbing than this. 
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 6:15am
Human centipede 2 (uncut version) is the absolute worst.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 8:47am
I found Chernobyl Diaries disturbing, especially the end.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 8:51am
I love requiem, it's one of my fav movies.. but it didn't disturb me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic