Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mos Def Fans This Is Messed Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:12pm
Not bothered Ive been called worse by better.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:33pm
Most or all of s saw Dennis Rodman running his mouth about Pres. Obama with that North Korean Dictator, and he was allowed back into the US.

I have to wonder why they are hesitant about this guy.

Inquiring minds want to know

I am going to be loyal to whomever has my back
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by FooFoo FooFoo wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

bonjour, you need to make a trip to his IMDB page...because he hasn't stopped working at all, his star power is actually growing.

naaa im good ...  im not a fan however i hope everything turns out the way he wants it to beWink

Thank you. I'm a big Mos fan we all know this. Just didn't have the energy to post it. Our people are asleep

people aren't aware of EVERYONES' political stances & such that's normal, i made my observation which i'll continue to do as it's my opinionStar, your qwest to get the word out was intriguing & i was drawn to go look as  ms_wonderland beckoned me to do BUT when you came @ g kisses with that type bullsheitt Ouch im GOOD, i aint lookin for sheiitLOL

sidenote: you LOST alot of people concerned about the MAIN message you came to relay by lashing out with that unecessary BAFOONIN you spewed out towards g kisses Sleepy   when you want people to be concerned, lead by example show the SAME concern for which you seek...peace
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:48pm
dang you aint shiet, i love it. continue.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Gkisses Precious actually looks nice in that photo in your avi. Where did you find it?

Honey you tried and failed come harder. Im sure they groomed you better on that civilized forum ya use to.

OMG I sure did fail because I honestly thought that was precious. SorryShocked Not an insult I think she's pretty

Sure u did. Chile sure u did
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:30am
loooool

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I like Mos Def I would like him more if you had a black wife though.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:40am
Didn't know Mos had kids with one of his (white?) womens

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:52am

Not bothered Ive been called worse by better.

Hug  X'S A GAZILLION
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic