Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mos Def Fans This Is Messed Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FooFoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FooFoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:35pm
All I was trying to do is get everyone to spread the word Facebook, twitter, IG etc. and let the government know as a people we won't stand for injustice for our people and we are aware. Nothing more.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:37pm
The Gov't may have their reasons.

We still don't know what they are.

Until then......
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:03pm
Lol@ how ppl always say bhm is rude and uncivilized compared to other forums. Especially since I've been on far worse as far as behavior.

Well atleast it wasnt compared to a forum with mostly white women this time.

Keep yo head up BHMers. You are somebody
FooFoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FooFoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:07pm
Gkisses Precious actually looks nice in that photo in your avi. Where did you find it?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by FooFoo FooFoo wrote:

Gkisses Precious actually looks nice in that photo in your avi. Where did you find it?

Honey you tried and failed come harder. Im sure they groomed you better on that civilized forum ya use to.
FooFoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FooFoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:10pm
BHM is not rude. Just asleep sometimes. That's all. I was at one time too. I don't judge
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:12pm
BHM is good for what it is OP. It's mainly a hair site, there won't be a lot of serious, in depth conversation like other forums.
FooFoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FooFoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Honey you tried and failed come harder. Im sure they groomed you better on that civilized forum ya use to.

OMG I sure did fail because I honestly thought that was precious. SorryShocked Not an insult I think she's pretty

Edited by FooFoo - May 21 2014 at 1:13pm
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:14pm
Shocked That's wild. How did you find out that he's on the US' watch list?

Did he go by himself? If others (his family) went with him, are they also being denied entry or are they just targeting him?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:19pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

OMG I sure did fail because I honestly thought that was precious. SorryShocked Not an insult I think she's pretty

Sure u did. Chile sure u did
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic