Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mos Def Fans This Is Messed Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FooFoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FooFoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mos Def Fans This Is Messed Up
    Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:18am
I'm a huge Mos fan. I don't post here hardly but I and many other Mos fans are trying to spread this and get the word out.

Mos moved to Africa last May but is still a citizen of the US just to let people know who don't keep up with Mos as us hardcore fans do. He is being denied entry back into the USA and is on the FBI watch list. Some suspect it has something to do with the video he made last year when he EXPOSED THE INHUMANE FORCE FEEDING TACTICS AT GUANTANAMO BAY. Messed up as he has family here, business and just announced the Black Star Tour and had to just cancel his US tour.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2014/05/hands-off-yasiin-bey-formerly-mos-def.html

http://togetherboston.com/news-mos-def-cancels-upcoming-us-tour/

Scary thing is people around the internet are saying they are about to take Mos out as they did Malcolm X's grandson. They honestly believe this.

Sponsored Links

FooFoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FooFoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:28am
22 views? Wow yall sleep. Thank goodness for the Facebook page Mr. Shabazz has set up and is supporting this brother along with many others. Sad day in American when a citizen is denied entry into the country due to freedom of speech and telling the truth.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:47am
I was looking for more info and all I see is that page. Are you sure this is true?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:45am
more info needed.
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:17am
Something isnt right
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

more info needed.
+1
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:48am
Did his white wife move to Africa too? I love mos. Didn't expect this.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by FooFoo FooFoo wrote:

22 views? Wow yall sleep. Thank goodness for the Facebook page Mr. Shabazz has set up and is supporting this brother along with many others. Sad day in American when a citizen is denied entry into the country due to freedom of speech and telling the truth.

get a better thread title 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:04am
Don't know much about Mos Def, but in these times, when you move out of the US and start blasting the Gov't, you will get on a list.

Protection for the Citizens.

What country in Africa did he move to, and why.

What exactly was he doing over there

I don't blame them (US). They have their reasons.

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:33am
in attempt to make a profound mark in the world there will be some that go to extents to be looked upon / seen in a certain light...i know his music/he wasn't doing the MOST or getting the shine that older rappers his age (or) ones that have been in the rap game for years like he has been are getting...over the recent years exactly WHAT has he been doing? i would notice trippy / gettin high type video conversations of him having private interviews @ hotels, news of him hasn't been making much since over the years, but i hope things go good for him, his existence has been quite blurry lately Ermm

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 21 2014 at 11:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic