Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Morriss Top 5 BHM Cuties....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 1:51am
lolDead
Sponsored Links

Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:28am
2. Ms. Wonderland- I don't got too much to say about this shortie. I think I remember her pics, not really sure but she is attractive enough to be on this list. But the main reason she gets the #2 spot on my Top 5 BHM Cuties list for Black History month is because her posts are Top 10 on this website for 2013. Even when I don't agree with a post of hers, it comes off respectable. She smokes weed and I can tell she a freak in them sheets. She is an older woman in relation to my age, so I like that too. I want to see what her feets looking like. Cheers to you Ms. Wonderland.

Black History Fun Fact:

Allensworth is the only California Community to be founded, financed and governed by African-Americans. Created by Allen Allensworth in 1908, the town was built with the intention of establishing a self-sufficient, all-black city where African-Americans could live their lives free of racial discrimination.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:29am
My #1 BHM Cutie for Black History Month will be announced shortly. Stay Tuned.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:06am
i cringed when i saw my name but i ain't ee'n mad though.  Thumbs Up

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:13am
The #1 BHM Cutie of Black History Month 2013 is........................

1. SamoneLenoir

If you are available
If you are available

This is what we're lookin' for
Sexy, independent,
Never scared to let it go
Always positive,
Willing to communicate
Baby, this is what
We're lookin' for

1. SamoneLenoir -  The choice for my #1 BHM Cutie for February 2013 was a no-brainer. Samone is head and shoulders above most BHM women because she is open-minded and can listen to other perspectives on various topics. She has her own opinions and beliefs, but I never read Samone’s posts and think  “damn, she does not give a damn about anybody else but herself”. Many BHM women come off like this unfortunately.

Samone is a beautiful woman. I’m not sure how old she is, but she’s keeping her looks on point. I believe she has an SO. Take notes single ladies.  Shouts out to SamoneLenoir, my #1 BHM Cutie for Black History Month. Feel free to post pics in this thread and leave a speech. You deserve this.

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:44am
I didn't know LB was half white. She didn't look like it. She better give me her voice recording.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:14am
You have way too much free time
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:30am
Thank you, I was shocked to see my name lol
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:25pm
Hmm only baby94 I agree with
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Hmm only baby94 I agree with
yeah, Babyk is a sweetheart.  There are other nice ladies there too.  But #1 is the worst of the worst.  She is ratchet beyond compare & always starting trouble & getting banned for her foul mouth & deplorable behavior.  She lies all the time & instigates.  I'm quite offended that she is in the company of our virtuous Babyk.  They should never be on the same list.  I petition to have her removed as to not besmirch the rest of ladiesClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic