Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Morris's Top 5 BHM Cuties....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morris's Top 5 BHM Cuties....
    Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:57pm
Black History Month Edition.....

First of all, to the posters not familiar with my Top 5 BHM Cuties lists, let me bring you up to speed.

Basically, every month I assemble a list of BHM's top 5 most beautiful women posters. To make the list, the poster must have physical beauty as well as classy posts. This is a highly competitive list and many BHM women have been extremely disappointed when they have not made it. But I tell them like a NBA scout would tell a player trying out: Keep trying and don't give up! There are a few threads in this section of my past lists you can search for. They are highly acclaimed and I've been getting PMs for the past 6 months to bring them back. So I've decided to bring it back.

#5 will be announced shortly...

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:27pm
5. Meme - When I think of this brown skinned Georgia Peach, I think of a troubled young woman who lacks guidance from a brotha who can help her reach her true potential. I've invited Meme on numerous occasions out to eat at nice establishments like Zaxby's or Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles, but like a newborn baby giraffe she was afraid of lifting her head up to witness the real. I have faith in the near future, Meme will smarten up and find the courage to meet me offline. We would have a wonderful time.

Besides all that, she is an extremely attractive woman, I like when she wears glasses. Her posts are light hearted and she doesn't seem to take herself that seriously. I look for that in a woman because when times get rough, you don't want a lady who will make things worse. So Meme is the first BHM Cutie on my list this month. Congratulations and hopefully you continue being classy.

Pictured below: African American Author & Poet Maya Angelou

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:29pm
Lmao negro wth???
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:00pm
4. LiteBrite - Now it was difficult for me to put this woman on my list for 2 reasons.

• She is half-white, so I felt like she shouldn't even be on the Black History Month list.
  • She is a habitual liar.

But whatevs nh, for me her positives outweigh her negatives for this month plus she identifies as black so I gotta rock with her. LB is an attractive woman with a good job. She's on the older side so she should be somewhat established in her life heading in the right track. Her posts are classy most times than not. Not one time have I thought to myself, "This woman is a bonafide hoodrat". Well actually her voice recording had a lil hoodrat sprinkled in there but I think she was just trying to sound more hood than she really is. She gets major points for attending the movie showing of Hidden Colors 2 in her city. So she deserves the #4 spot. Congrats LB.

Edited by Morris Chestnuts - Feb 04 2013 at 11:00pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:07pm
Lmao
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:18pm
Dead LMAOO OMG, my mouth was gaped open the whole time reading that!! LOLLOL.. umm, thank you, sir!?

I like how you peppered in the insults. And that voice recording had NO hints of hood in it.. are you serious??. But anyway, carry on

P.S. I havent lied about sh*t, and you aint sh*t!! I'm not on the older side Ouch. this was painful on the second read.

Edited by Lite Brite - Feb 04 2013 at 11:20pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:51pm
LB #4? F**k outta here. She's def number one.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:15am
3. Babyk94 - I like this poster a lot. She is new blood, yet I feel like I have known her for ages. She is always upbeat and hardly takes anything personal. Whenever there is a thread full of negativity and hoodratchetness, she comes in with classiness and positivity. She brightens up the thread. She is a very pretty girl and I just want her to stay away from hoodrats. Whether u meet them offline or on BHM, stay away Babyk. They will act like they cool, try to hang out with you during the summertime, acting like they don't know anybody. But they just trying to bring you down to their level, misery loves company.

Anyways, Babyk is a beautiful young lady with some of the classiest posts I've ever seen on BHM. She is only 18 years old but she is wise beyond her years. Stay classy Babyk.

Pictured below: Civil Rights Activist Martin Luther King Jr.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:30am
The top 2 BHM Cuties will be revealed tomorrow................
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:47am
Why she get a nice post asshole?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style