Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
hennypenny View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morgan State Univ Sex Tape Scandal
    Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:04pm
This is such a damn shame. Apparently their education  is now in jeopardy because of this and the girl involved is said to be suicidal. The boys were on the football team and have been kicked off and one of the boys seems to be really sorry he was a part of this whole ordeal.

From the girl on the video's blog

So I was going to class just minding my own business when I felt a tugging at my coat. It was a girl who was in my class, never talked to her before in my life! She told me that one of my so-called friends put a video of me on the internet. At first I couldn't remember, then she mentioned my friends name and I just got really emotional, something between extremely sad and extremely angry. I was just all over the place,and didn't know what to think. I'm not even like that!!! It was just some dumb thing that happened, some really really dumb thing and now everybody can see it. I am not like that,and it hurts because even though I had 30 friend request and 17 messages in my inbox,I know they only want me for something I'm not and I hate it! That's something that I was trying to shy away from but now I can't get it behind me.

What do people think of me now? I'm not the person that was on that video,I don't know who that was, I mean I know it was me,but that's not the me I am now. It's a me that I am trying to get away from. I mean I have family up here!!!! I mean my mother isn't up there,but my sister and her husband is!! I'm not that person!!!

I wish I could cry,but I can't cry around people for some reason. I'm just so hurt,I'm just feel so ashamed. I made a mistake, and now that mistake is public.....I hate myself for doing this!!!

One of the dude's wrote this on a message board

DOMINIQUE
February 12, 2008 | 

there are alot of people pretending to be me on here… but this is me this is dominique…………ok im writting this hoping that you set aside any current bias u may have towards my situation and open ya mind and ya heart to hear me out. i am very sorry for the situation that has happened over this past week.I AM NOT THE ONE POSTING THESE VIDEOS! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS!!!! I SINNED WHEN I MADE THEM YES. BUT AN INDIVIDUAL WHOM I DONOT KNOW IS POSTING THEM UP. I HAVE GOTTEN KICKED OFF THE TEAM 4 THIS..UNFORTUNATLY I DONT HAVE A CLUE HOW THEY GOT THE VIDS AND NOW IM OUT THERE.im stepping up as a man saying that i was wrong for video taping that young lady and speaking to her in the way i did. the truth of the matter is that the video was made about 5 months ago. not making any excuses but i was a very different person back then. anyone who has known me personally in the past month can tell u i am a very different person. i have been saved and i am trying to walk the christian walk everyday, as hard as it is. i pray on this everyday , i have repented and i have asked the lord for forgiveness and amnesty. i have also asked the young lady for forgiveness, i also want to ask my teamate for forgiveness i really do cherish his friendship and i didnt mean for any of this to happen.. i am NOT the one who is posting these videos online, everything was in my computer and they have been taken. by whom?? i have no idea but all i can say is that God will take care of that person. i say “these videos” because i have just learned whoever is posting the videos have upload a second. yes it was TOTALLY WRONG of me when i made these videos but it was not my intention to have these in public display.SO IN NO WAY AM I JUSTIFYING WHAT I DID, I WAS ABSOLUTLY WRONG! like i said before these videos are months and months old. i apologiZe to every young lady i offended at morgan state,i have noticed more and more people walking right by me and turning their heads and not speaking to me.if anyone has ever felt that its really a bad feeling… and most importantly i apologize to my mother. she would not be proud of me and that really hurts. so if you want to judge me then judge me i cant stop you from doing so, all i ask is that u understand that i am a human being who made a horrible mistake taping these videos. i am a totally different person now and i am paying for my mistake. i know i can become better as a person. i thank all of my real friends for stickin by me, praying with me and telling me to keep my head up. and to all who have written me tellin me that they hate me and they wish i was dead or shot…all i have to say is “he who is without sin cast the first stone”. thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully you can maybe understand my view of what is going on.

God Bless

The video
IT IS NSFW!!!!

http://freaksonmyspace.ipower.com/blog/?p=41

Sponsored Links

DarkEyes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:14pm
I remember someone posting the video not too long ago, damn shame.
Liyah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:14pm
He is lying, he said on the tape he was going to put it online! I didn't watch the whole thing, just to the part where he told her to take her shirt off. And right  before all that f these hoes mess, he said I am going to put this on- he didn't finish the word though.

Poor girl, where is her brain?? She seem so dense in the video! I thik she really was seeking attention!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:16pm
The girl is a member of another forum and based on her prior posts, I really think this girl is not all there in the head. 
Liyah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:19pm

She can't be with the way she was talking! I mean rally if it takes you 5 mins. to remember all the d*ck you have sucked, you have problem! I mean eaither she needs some attention or has a slight mental disability, I am not saying this to be rude, but she obviously has some issues that need working out!

BajanBaby11 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:19pm
Damn shame. I can't watch the video because I'm in the library, but it really is sad. I don't feel bad for the dude though.
JulieGianni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:24pm
Why did she do this ?

What makes me mad is that she took the spot of somebody who could have really benefited from a college education.  Instead we got this dummy giving head while holding her back like she's scrubbing somebody's floor.

She could have stayed in Virgina Beach to do this sh!t.
Dimple2xs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by JulieGianni JulieGianni wrote:

Why did she do this ?

What makes me mad is that she took the spot of somebody who could have really benefited from a college education.  Instead we got this dummy giving head while holding her back like she's scrubbing somebody's floor.

She could have stayed in Virgina Beach to do this sh!t.

LOLLOLCryLOLLOL

Sorry ya'll.  This is no laughing matter Stern%20Smile.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:33pm
Whats interesting to me is how he says people have reacted, turning away from him. I'm glad that he wasn't getting a bunch of high fives and people were truly disgusted by his actions. 
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 9:36pm
They should all be expelled. Im sure that is somehow against Morgan States' code of conduct. It sure as hell would have been grounds for expulsion for the school that I graduated from.

She and the boys need counseling, to change their names and and to transfer to separate large public schools where they can get a fresh start and try to move on past this ugly situation.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic