Perfect Hair Collection

More YT Drama: TorriDiana/Hair Teaz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More YT Drama: TorriDiana/Hair Teaz
    Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:51am
so i was checking out TorriDiana's review on the product called hair teaz from the company Eden Lapel.  Even though i dont trust teas thanx to bhmLOL i decided to do a search on the company. all i found was drama:

apparently while she (Torridiana) was raving about the product and this company she failed to mention  she was the owner.  in fact in the video she went out of her way to make the viewers believe it was just some company she stumbled onto. when she was asked directly if the business was hers she lied and said it wasnt.  people found out and  were pissed but i dont think they wouldve been mad for long if she actually mailed out the products. so scam videos were made, blogs posted, paypal disputes were filed and comments were deleted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wenD8DGiPT0&feature=related

http://2kinkyladies.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/buyers-beware-hair-teaz-torridianna777s-youtube-scam/

http://2kinkyladies.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/update-torridiana777-hair-teaz/

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=17364391

Edited by tatee - Dec 24 2012 at 6:59am
Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:53am
sheesh, they never learn
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:29am
Ugh. I hate the word "mines".

And I don't understand why she didnt just come out as the owner.

She says she is a "private person" yet she as a youtube channel Confused

Ummmm...try again.
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:36am
I HATE stuff like this. Black business owners already have so much against them for this dumb sh*t to be taking place. 
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:49am
If it is her business, why wouldn't she want to reveal herself as the owner? I don't get it, she could easily get others to post reviews about the products for promotion if that was the issue... 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:58am
Wow...even going as far as lying about her name to cover her tracks...

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:30pm
why are people doing this shyt over and over and over????
What's so enticing about this?
I still weep for moptopmaven. She was one of the only bloggers I truly loved, and rooted for because her tips were real tips. She was really fly, and I trusted her judgement as a flay ass black woman. 
She didn't have to scam, she already had it going on. 
She sux! I still haz a sad. 

Edited by Derri - Dec 24 2012 at 12:30pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:50pm

The company already comes off as dubious is shes lying about being the owner. They never ever learn.

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:55pm
She's Stupid. All She had to do was be Honest, People would of looked @ her hair and bought it cause of How long and healthy it is (people would of attributed that to the product) Now She can't be Trusted...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:13pm
Fùcking idiot. She deserves all this flack for this deceit.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic