More women now play video games than teen boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

so...who wants to play mario kart 8 with meGeek

me!!  but i'm stalling on getting a system.  I don't know what to get.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:47am
LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:50am
Ain't surprised.

We consist of almost half of the gaming community.
There are a lot of women who game so we really aren't as rare or as "fake" as idiot guys like to assume.

But a lot of women also hide their gender because of the sh*t we get for being female and gaming. That aspect sucks but it makes whooping a guy's ass all the more enjoyable. >;D
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Yeah Lady Ice and Midna like em...

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:40am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

LOL

what to buy tho?LOL  PS or Xbox...and which ones?  Which one will get u the most bang for your buck?  I heard you can't play no old games everytime they come out with a new console.  *ughhh*  i'll continue to play at my boys house in the interim I guess.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:42am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Ain't surprised.

We consist of almost half of the gaming community.
There are a lot of women who game so we really aren't as rare or as "fake" as idiot guys like to assume.

But a lot of women also hide their gender because of the sh*t we get for being female and gaming. That aspect sucks but it makes whooping a guy's ass all the more enjoyable. >;D

I heard alot of ladies hide that they are women when playing online.  On the other hand I remember a gif of a woman playing a combat game saying she needed more ammo and dudes came out the wood work, dropping out the sky n'sh*t to give this woman ammo. LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:52am
get a ps3 or a wii u. add me and then we can play.
imo xbox sucks these days. what do you play on there now? like just call of duty all day? gets boring after a while. maybe some others will chime in. i think i get my moneys worth across all systems. we'll play anything here. from mario bros to skyrim to barbie to street fighter turbo. lmaoo

i just got new cars in mario kart...rosalina in a benz now lol.LOL

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:21am
hole up.  they got skyrim on Wii?  I will play skyrim or one the many monster fighter games he got or lego Batman n'sh*t.  I'm still in love with Plants Vs Zombies. He has an xbox.  I don't know which one.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 27 2014 at 3:24am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 4:04am
no skyrim is on ps3, xbox 360 and pc.  lol i love plants vs zombies a new one is out i think i have to get it. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 4:12am
Yeah.  I want the new one for PC but I heard that the makers said they weren't gonna do PvsZ 2 for pc.  The muttaskunts.  So i'm tryna convince my boy to buy it.  Or maybe i'll just buy it and leave it over at The House.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic