Perfect Hair Collection

More than 100 teens rescued from sex traffic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

How much time does one get for human trafficking?

I bet its less than you would get for being caught with 3 OZ's of crack.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

They targeted teens from broken homes and single parent homes.  Places where there was trouble at home, either poverty, physical abuse, sexual abuse, drug or alcohol abuse, etc..

Do any of you ever think that your children or future children might be lured like this?  Its scary to me to think that I may tell my future son or daughter, NO YOU CANT HAVE THAT COAT or SNEAKERS!!  Then they go and do something illegal or dumb to get it, then end up abducted by some creep predatorCry  my heart will breakBroken Heart  how do we cope with this messed up world.

I actually watched a documentary? about this on the E! and there was this girl who grew up in a normal household out in the suburbs and she was lured or forced into that life by a "friend".  What she thought was a friend's father was actually that young girl's pimp.  The messed up part was that the pimp didn't serve much time and she was being harassed by those involved in her ordeal.  Basically what I got from it was you better know who your children is friends with and meet the parents if possible. 

I also saw a woman who came from an affluent background and she was forced into a informal prostitution/sex abuse.  But since it occurred in the 70s or early 80s, she couldn't press charges based on statute of limitations.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

just yesterday I was watching OWN and there was a marathon of Our America, The one with the young prostitues called 3a.m. Girls.   There was a little girl who looked no more than 14, still undeveloped, shaped like a lil boy,  and couldnt even walk in the heels the pimp made her wear.  

I wanted to cry.  The guy in the big black truck that picked her up.....  I just wanted to kill him with an assault weapon, seriously swiss cheese his slime ball, scumbag disgraceful body.

men like this deserve the death penalty

I saw this too. I think if you are in a car that picks up one of these under aged girl you should be immediately shot in the head by a sniper.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:08pm
more than 70 cities tho?  youd think they wouldve found more.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:08pm
Parents please talk to your children about this. Many times the pimps scare the girls saying if they tell anyone or try to escape their families will be killed.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 2:25am
I know of a guy who targets teen girls in group homes. Sick bastard used to work at one and now he "knocks" them smh 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12