BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

MORE P.ORN!!! QHP Installed...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 3:14pm
It looks good.... your closure looks raised so I would tie down a scarf directly where you will have your part. Get the curling wand also and just apply a little pressure and heat to the part for it to lay down.
Sponsored Links

lavishlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lavishlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 3:18pm
The Hair look really nice! I see every one talking about the QHP Hair but I cant find it on ali.com . Is there  another name its called?

thanks
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 11:53am
Cant wait to see it with the leave out.
I think when you do not glue the closure and / or dont leave some hair out it looks wiggy a little. And im also trying to figure something out...
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:51pm
You did a wonderful job. I have yet to make my own yet. I would cut a few slanted layers in the front to frame your face. I find that when I do this it looks more realistic.

rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:12pm
I've been a lurker on BHM for years now. LOL. 

I just purchased this hair the day before yesterday.  Granted, it smells terrible, but from all the research I've done, the hair looks gorgeous. I've been in touch with Cathy this whole time, I did ask her about the smell prior to me buying it.  This is what she said;

Hello my friend,
Thank you, dear the virgin wave/ deep wave hair, we washed by Marcel water to keep the style. and we tight the top of the weft, so it is not easy to dry completely, so can't avoid the smell, and customer reflected that by washing and nurse several time will slowly get out. and dear if you have any question pls feel free to contact us for help we will reply asap.
Best regards!

So I went ahead & purchased the hair.. But I went back & asked her earlier today how she would recommend getting rid of the smell.  She hasn't responded yet.

Nonetheless, the hair is beautiful.  Hopefully I'll be able to get the funky smell out or maybe I'll luck out & get some bundles that don't have the smell... As long as the hair is beautiful.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12