BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

More mail..advice needed. =/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

let me guess... she's gonna be crucified/ridiculed for being a unwed teen mom on welfare
but when republicans do it...?
never mind.
ConfusedConfused
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:20am
LOL mannnn I could be cautious too. No one is gonna get half of my free moneys. No one.  Stern Smile

typo Cry

Edited by BBpants - Dec 13 2012 at 9:32am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:21am
Noooooooooo! A pre nup for welfare?!!!!!!!!!

I thought once a man is in the household u no longer qualify for welfare. I thought that was apart of the destruction of the black home (even though she's white).
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

for Shady again.LOL

ErmmFan mail# look I've been on the list for section 8 every since I was 18 when I had my 2nd child and now Welfare is paying for me to take a medical assistant class. My foodstamps is about 876$ a month, my cash aid is 756 now my dude see me doin hecka good just axed me to merry him?? Do any of y'all know how I get a prenup? Cause If this don't work out I don't wanna have to split my section8 and other benefits I've worked hard for. Please helpErmm

well...any advice?

if it makes anyone feel better...shes not black.Approve
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:25am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

let me guess... she's gonna be crucified/ridiculed for being a unwed teen mom on welfare
but when republicans do it...?
never mind.
This sounded good in your head right...
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Noooooooooo! A pre nup for welfare?!!!!!!!!!

I thought once a man is in the household u no longer qualify for welfare. I thought that was apart of the destruction of the black home (even though she's white).
EXACTLY!

I'm just glad she going to school.

I'm just mad I can't get assistance for daycare. Keep your section 8 and foodstamps...working moms should be the only ones getting assitance for daycare but thats not the case here. You gotta be making less than $18,000 a year!
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

pm me skittles i wont show anybodyBig smile plus aint nobody out to get you. lol.

ErmmFan update# (from the welfare/prenup) 1st of all I only mentioned 1 of my kids, I got 5
and it don't even matter cause my folks said we can get family welfare and he gonna
get SSi cause he got a tablespoon of downsQuestion.. And yes I worked hard. I gotta stay on top
of them forms every 90days, do my recert. Keep my house clean and sh*t.. y'all I
take good care of my kidsSleepy

Actually she mentioned 2 kids--now its 5? And bf wants to 'merry' her?

needs more pplLOL

SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:05am
Sleepy I can't with her
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:07pm
Ask her if she is willing to sell summa those food stamps...
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:18pm
This has got to be fake...from the spelling and the tablespoon of downs...it's gotta be fake.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic