BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More facebook ratchetness.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:56am
Some things are just better left unsaid...

I don't think I would have felt the need to announce on FB, "Hey y'all, my baby daddy isn't who y'all think it is".

And she better hope baby daddy/dead boy doesn't have any sisters who are as hood as she sounds, cuz I'd come dig in that ass if she felt the need to air my mama out on FB like that.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 2:26am
that is one long ass run on sentenceConfused...
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Okay, this this girl's baby daddy was murdered in October. She has twins by him and she also has at least one other older child. She says she has four kids but I'm not sure if that's including the child he had with another girl who is the same age as her twins. She recently revealed she's pregnant again and having a girl. She says the baby is due in May which obviously leaves open the possibility for people to assume that's his child. That's what I assumed because she's been all over fb proclaiming he's the love of her life and there will never be another like him etc. So I just ran across this.

BABY MAMA Let's get this str8 for these messy ppl who all in my mix about My damn bby-I would like to adress the allegations about the baby I am carrying.  I don't have 2 explain myself 2 nobody I never told nobody I was pregnant for BABY DADDY/DEAD BOY-I feel I should not have to explain myself about whom's child I am carrying. I'm not the type to put a bby on no one-I'm not trifling enough to say a certain man is the father of my child if he is not. but if anyone have something to say about me please feel free to inbox me r call me-After reading this message, if you are still unsure, please feel free to send me a private message. just cause I wonna name my bby after BABY DADDY/DEAD BOY don't mean it's his bby-Although this is not my dead ex's baby, I want to honor his life by naming the child I am carrying after him. Mf but to be real I don't have 2 name her after neither one of yall but guess wht if i want name my bby after him i will do nah-I do not have to name my child after either of the men in question, but at the end of the day, it is my right to choose. who gonna pop me ova tht-Who's going to hit or check me boo? so yall that's all calling DEAD BOY's MOM whit tht Bs tall can stop it-Please stop calling my dead ex's Mom. me and BABY DADDY/DEAD BOY was together we was still messing around but thts not yall business-Although it's no one's business, me and my dead ex were still having relations. I really don't know why I'm explain myself to yall ppl this just why ima stay away cause nobody call me and how my twins doin but-Again, I should not have to explain myself and I will choose to keep my distant. No one ever calls to check on me and my 50-11 children. __________ and smokey and Rat after my love-gibberish-smokey-gibberish-Rat-gibberish BABY DADDY/DEAD BOY die nah I see wht he was talking about but how dear anybody fix there mouth and say I shouldn't be crying ova BABY DADDY/DEAD BOY cause I'm dealing whit someone else-How dare any of  you say I cannot grieve over my ex just because I was/am also having relations with another man. Now I see what he was talking about. like wtf i Been whit BABY DADDY/DEAD BOY for 5 years plus I have his kids-I was with him for 5 years and am raising his children but I don't have the right to cry ova him get the whit tht sh*t-I am grieving dammit; get over yourselves. as long as I'm breathing I will cry ova him so yall feel how yall feel-As long as there is breath in this ol' body of mine, I will cry over him. cause u give 2 -gibberish-yea I said it I'm sick ppl trying to judge ppl when they don't room to only God can judge me so careless how yall feel-I'm sick of people judging me. Only God can judge me. He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Disapprove

LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:21am

yeah you could have just left dead boy out
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Why on earth is she callin him dead boy Confused

Girl. I coulnt take it no more after the 2nd dead boy. Im hoping OP changed his actual name 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yeah you could have just left dead boy out

Sorry but she has more than one baby daddy (I'm deducing this is the third?) so I wanted to be specific. I meant no disrespect. He was a great guy.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:01pm
She can't be 23 typing like that....
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:50pm
I understood it perfectly and Im a yardie but thanks newin! She ranting guys come on that was rather decent English apart from a couple homophones mixed up no punctuation and misspellings. OP you worked with the deceased? How did he die? Qualified that's the same thing i thought in my head.

Whats wrong with condoms man?
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:58pm
I could not read anymore after "baby daddy/dead boy".....WTF
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 8:35pm
Yes Diane. They always exclaim," I aint got to explain myself to no mu'fuccin body," after a whole litany of explanation... Then they say, "but understand one thing, Only God Can Judge Me!!" So why the hell are you explaining yourself then? Ghetto Hoes, everywhere,with this mindset, please for the love of social media, and your real friends, everywhere sitchoassesdown!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic