Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

More Black Babies Aborted Than Born In NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i wish people would stop acting like these women don't have their own very good reasons for choosing to abort. if they need someone else to dictate what's best for their reproductive organs and explain common sense type of shyt then they're not ready to be a parent anyway.  nothing is lost here.  they can have a child when they're ready.  that is exactly what happens ALL the time.

*squints*
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:04pm
the black race should not fret.  i'll be single-handedly revolutionizing the black race when i have a child sometime in the next year and a half, but it won't be on purpose.  i just feel it happening.  i'm giving birth to a left handed social activist. 
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:50am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Certainly don't see this as a good thing.

I want to see the results of this 45 years down the line.

Read this thread playing this song Jones

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:06am
I am pro life for myself and pro choice for others.  I had my children at 17, 23 and 25.  It was HARD but there are so many pluses now when I look back.  I honestly couldn't rationalize abortion for myself and I have three beautiful, healthy, happy, rounded nerdy little people who love God, love to read and love sports.  I couldn't have asked for better.  

In this day and age I feel like we know how to prevent pregnancy so why not emphasize that?  I remember my mother telling me when I was pregnant with my daughter that a baby was the BEST thing that could come from unprotected, unmarried sex.  When condom use is as accepted as abortion we will have really covered some ground.  Some posters are commenting good, but along with no babies these young women could be exposing themselves to HIV and many other STDs.  They are not honoring themselves enough to make their man cover it up.  Sex shouldn't be a dice roll that ends you up at "the clinic."  

While I am fully pro choice for others (meaning I couldn't have an abortion myself but I feel my choice is my choice and every woman has the right to have her own choice) I can't lie, these numbers sadden me.

Edited by ThatGurlD - Feb 22 2014 at 1:08am
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:47am
Gurll don't come in here spitting logical sh#t. I just said what you said on the last page but these rawdogging azz Os ain't trying to hear us smh(not saying that all women seeking abortions are because of this reason but a lot are). Let's continue to watch our HIV rates lead the pack and act oblivious to the obvious.

Edited by 305bgirl - Feb 22 2014 at 2:48am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

that was beautiful.

no comment on the thread tho.Sleepy
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 5:13am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Gurll don't come in here spitting logical sh#t. I just said what you said on the last page but these rawdogging azz Os ain't trying to hear us smh(not saying that all women seeking abortions are because of this reason but a lot are). Let's continue to watch our HIV rates lead the pack and act oblivious to the obvious.
raw doggin ass married o's have abortions too.

Lol
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:31am
It is what it is. I'm not volunteering to be a foster womb for this magical unwanted fetus relocation program that most certainly exists. I know exactly 1 person in my personal life that has adopted an unwanted child from the foster system. I don't take this fake concern serious at all.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:59am
Most of the abortions were black women between 20-29 if you look at the stats....they know what they're doing. 
We also have the highest pregnancy rate so our birth rate isn't significantly lower than any other group.

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:58am
Our HIV rate is also significantly higher and our women not using condoms is why. It all stems from a lack of education. I think a lot of you are missing the bigger issue here, this is an issue of having unprotected sex. People should not be proud to have these numbers. HIV/AIDS is not an issue that should be brushed off.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic