BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Black Babies Aborted Than Born In NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

But people got mad when that Indian doctor said no one wants those ugly black babies. smh. The f*ck do you mean is ending a life bad.

Skip to 0:55 seconds

Edited by bindy - Feb 21 2014 at 7:48pm
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:49pm
im so confused. bhm be the main group talking about how republicans only care up til the child is born

is there a bhm adoption agency i don't know about 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:55pm
So in that case I guess we should put all the kids in orphanages and foster care out of their miseries too since no one wants to care for them and they are a burden. Same difference, right?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:00pm
^^Confusedoh boy
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:13pm

So in that case I guess we should put all the kids in orphanages and foster care out of their miseries too since no one wants to care for them and they are a burden. Same difference, right?

If they wanna die, sure.
I'm all for euthanasia. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:24pm
One could say that this is saving the state and it's taxpayers from horrible lazy Black single unemployed food stamp collecting women that folk always complain about.
*sips tea*

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:29pm
There are a lot of young Black women that use abortion as their first choice for birth control, instead of using a condom, a ring, the shot, pills, etc, that to me is sad. I have heard of some Black women having several abortions over short periods of time. That is unhealthy. What if in a few years they marry and want to have a child and the abortions have complicated that? This shows that there needs to be more sex education in our communities. I'm all for women having a choice, so don't get it confused. Our young girls need to be educated on birth control methods more, so that an abortion is pretty much just a last resort after they have tried other methods. This also indicates that a lot of our women are not engaging in safe sex, which also contributes to the high HIV rate among Black women. 

Edited by 305bgirl - Feb 21 2014 at 8:33pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:32pm
Tragicfully Horrific
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

If they wanna die, sure.
I'm all for euthanasia. 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:53pm
i wish people would stop acting like these women don't have their own very good reasons for choosing to abort. if they need someone else to dictate what's best for their reproductive organs and explain common sense type of shyt then they're not ready to be a parent anyway.  nothing is lost here.  they can have a child when they're ready.  that is exactly what happens ALL the time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic