BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Black Babies Aborted Than Born In NYC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:58am
Our HIV rate is also significantly higher and our women not using condoms is why. It all stems from a lack of education. I think a lot of you are missing the bigger issue here, this is an issue of having unprotected sex. People should not be proud to have these numbers. HIV/AIDS is not an issue that should be brushed off.
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:08am
This both sad and disgusting.

I'm pro-choice that number is too damn high, especially in comparison to births.

I'm sure there are some genuine cases of accidents or just not feeling ready, but its probably a lot of repeat offenders and folks using abortion as birth control.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:25am
even while i'm a pro-choice, feminist, i'm aware that rampant abortions aren't the answer. for cases of rape and incest, i won't touch those. it's a different animal. 

however, for plenty of women outside of those boundaries, abortion is a form of birth control. while it's their right, it disgusts me. if you don't want children, use preventative birth control methods to not get pregnant in the first place. preferably one and another as a back up and realizing that even then there's a possibility of conception. want a 100% method? try abstinence. 

abortions are not pp's fault. that's not margaret sanger's dead ass fault. that is the fault of stupidity or ignorance of the individuals involved. everyone wants to fück, but nobody wants to accept the consequences/responsibilities that come along with it. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:39am
Raw dogging azz Os

Dag
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:09am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Our HIV rate is also significantly higher and our women not using condoms is why. It all stems from a lack of education. I think a lot of you are missing the bigger issue here, this is an issue of having unprotected sex. People should not be proud to have these numbers. HIV/AIDS is not an issue that should be brushed off.

im surprised everyone here is cool with black women going raw with no worries...i make a couple threads bout going raw and im the bad guy! Ermm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:29am
i dont think it has to do with lack of education... 

i may not have had much education but im (test proven) similarly intelligent (i know what can come of not using protection) and ive always gone raw.. ijs 

sometimes ppl just do what they want 

Edited by coconess - Feb 22 2014 at 10:30am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:35am
This article serves exactly one purpose.  To rile up black pro-life support for the next anti-abortion amendment they want to put out there.  I will not be voting for that sh*t so I don't care about their little "research".

Yt Christian evangelists really do know how to get black religious people with that bible don't they?  Been doing it since slavery.  Still doing it all over the world.    Yet they give zero fcks about our babies and for the most part agree that they should be gunned down for looking "suspicious".    If they could get their way without our overwhelming support we would see their true colors.  They would ONLY target abortion clinics in white neighborhoods.  I promise. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

im surprised everyone here is cool with black women going raw with no worries...i make a couple threads bout going raw and im the bad guy! Ermm

Unhappy You should always be surprise when EVERYONE anywhere supports anything.  You should be suspicious when that miraculously happens but BHM is amazing that wayStern Smile.

You can literally look through this thread and notice the theme of everyone big-upping the raw dog scenario and somehow miss the fact that someone is already pregnant.  Just not enough focus is given to what someone should have done when talking about what someone should have done after they already didn't do it is utterly pointless?   I thought the thread was about abortion but since we are now focused on safe sex  I support condom use at all sexual events.  All of them.  I also support abortion at any point the mother wishes but I wish everyone used a condom every time they had sex. 

But on BHM support for abortion = Raw Dogging FTWThumbs Up
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:46am
Eta:
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

This article serves exactly one purpose. 
^^^ Also true, kfoxx.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Feb 22 2014 at 10:47am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 5:01pm
I am more upset that isreal forced depo on black women unknowingly.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic