Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:15pm
I am so sick of whites telling us how racist we are.  There are actually white people out there who are so clueless about their damn privilege in the US that they actually believe they are deserving of a white history month.  They believe there should be an NAACP for white people.  They think whites should have their own magazines and TV stations.  What's more...they think they are totally justified in having this stuff...or believe that nobody should have these things.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 11:59pm
^Girl! I'm gone when they suggest having a white history month to make things fair for them. I want to shout 'n* every month is white history month. Every day is white history day. Stahp!'
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:46am
sad
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 1:44am
White people are so forgetful
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 1:50am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

well they ARE the masters of deception and trickery....so, it doesn't surprise me that they would try it...

i just hope we don't fall for it.....again....

This made me laugh so hard. It's true but LOLLOL

Edited by laceyfront - Jul 07 2013 at 1:50am
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 2:32am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Sorry but if you like anything but black and apologise to whites  .. that is the definition of COON . All the precursers to being a COON

That is why Self hating  Black people  like Whites, Asians, Jews etc.  I have met a LOOOOOT of COONS people that love Whites and paula deens cooking .. 'just because they are White' without knowing anything about their racist background.

I think all the White people in the world today should be held personally accountable for the 300 year history of slavery or for the wrongdoing that other Whites even do today. 
Geesh, all the black people in the world are not of the same mind, so i don't know why whites think we thing a like .Dead

That is a big mistake IMO

BHM AGREES WITH ALL OF THIS!image
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

Rasmussen poll is where I stopped reading. The same bias company that said Romney would beat President Obama and does all Fox News polls. I will take this info with a sprinkle of salt.

I hadn't heard of Rasmussen til this post, but after doing some research, I suspect it was probably mostly old yt folks who are home all day that voted blacks as more racist.   For the evening calls, most folks don't like to be bothered, but again, I noticed a trend of mostly elderly folks who answered the phone.

As a point of reference, I was involved briefly in conducting surveys as a fill in job between Nov - Jan of last year (on behalf of utility companies), so I had to deal with a lot of hangups, no answer, or flat at "no" to participating in the survey, even when cash incentives or free items were involved.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 2:00pm
Ah makes sense. Then the responses are mostly from Ole dusty buttery Paula Deen types! 
yellalady08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellalady08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh i see....printer_ink thinks the wild animals responsible for jim crow, water hosing/lynching children (quite possibly during her lifetime) and the likes raised good ole steller yt folk...Stern Smile

And this right here is why racism will never die. Its taught and ingrained. Babies don't just slide out the coot hating blacks. And just because the former slave masters may be good and dead, their blood line is not. Racism gets passed on from generation to gwneration.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i didn't read the thread, but by more americans they mean white people? -_-

BAM.!LOL

They need heaploads more people

smh

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training