Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:12am
Carolina LOL You know good and well printer ink.....Lord and Jeezus! Take the wheel....the problem is that THEY have never been made to come to bear for the wealth, property and status they have.  They didn't earn it! FOH with that BS....they stole it, lied, cheated to get it. And 300 years ago....No ma'am...Blacks only earned the legal right to not be discriminated against a generation ago. What the hell do you think happened to all those folks? They didn't grow a damn conscience. They just don't want to be labeled racist! They have no intention of giving up their white privilege. Look at all of the hoop la regarding the CIA and anti terrorism. It's all well and good to infringe on the rights of brown folks but to look at them who also commit home grown terrorism? Oh unreasonable!  
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 1:55am
I couldn't help it. Femme summed it up so nicely and then...sigh.

And IA Yurika. Made me think of this video. To them, this is horrible police behavior and a case of police grossly overstepping their bounds. Imagine if this guy were Black?
http://youtu.be/w-WMn_zHCVo
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 3:52am
Printer_Ink, shuddup.  Your coon is showing.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 3:56am
fuuck their feelings
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:19am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I couldn't help it. Femme summed it up so nicely and then...sigh.

And IA Yurika. Made me think of this video. To them, this is horrible police behavior and a case of police grossly overstepping their bounds. Imagine if this guy were Black?
http://youtu.be/w-WMn_zHCVo
OMG! If they were that bad and he was white Shocked they could have shot him if he was black. Just makes me hate cops more.  
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Sorry but if you don't like someone strictly because of their race .. that is the definition of racisim. All the precursers to why you dislike that race (the historical issue of slavery etc) does not mean you can't be a racist yourself.

That is why Black people that don't like Whites, Asians, Jews etc are 'racist'.  I have met a LOOOOOT of Black people that hate Whites .. 'just because they are White' without knowing anything about them.

I don't think all the White people in the world today should be held personally accountable for the 300 year history of slavery or for the wrongdoing that other Whites even do today. That puts you into the 'unreasonable' category so then your complaints are not taken seriously - sounds like you are paranoid and think the whole world is out to get you. Crazy talk.

Geesh, all the White people in the world are not of the same mind .. like the Borg or something.Dead

That is a big mistake IMO.

The thing that's really slick about whiteness is that most of the benefits can be obtained without ever doing anything personally…Whites are given the spoils of a racist system, even if they're not personally racist. -john a. powell, legal scholar

Racism is not just about personal slurs and animosity. While individual acts of racism take their toll on society, the greatest social and economic inequalities have risen from institutional structures that have given benefits and advantages to one race at the expense of others. So while we may be witnessing fewer acts of blatant racism and discrimination on an individual level, we are all still part of a system of advantage based on race.
http://www.pbs.org/race/000_About/002_05-godeeper.htm

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 10:01am
Who is the sperm slurping sewer rat that one starred my thread? I hate you !

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:42pm
oh i see....printer_ink thinks the wild animals responsible for jim crow, water hosing/lynching children (quite possibly during her lifetime) and the likes raised good ole steller yt folk...Stern Smile
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh i see....printer_ink thinks the wild animals responsible for jim crow, water hosing/lynching children (quite possibly during her lifetime)and the likes raised good ole steller yt folk...Stern Smile

This to me is the f*cked up part of her posts, i dont get it. Youd think it would be the opposite
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:49pm
When they stop acting stupid like they are not still benefiting  from their ancestors atrocities then I'll stop judging them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style