Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - More 27 Year Olds Live With Parents Than Roommates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

More 27 Year Olds Live With Parents Than Roommates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

Bootiful Cream

Author
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:14am
I'm 27 and I still live at home, well I'm due to move out in April to rent for a year. 
Living at home has helped me save up for a deposit to buy a house next year. If I had moved out in my early 20's I would've been struggling and no where near being able afford to buy a house.
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:16am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I had a friend whose mom told her at 15 , im kicking you out at 18 and would keep on reminding her. Thank god her dad let her move in.

Olthe one time i told my mom im moving out she stared me down till my bags were unpacked and my clothes were put back
I would've dreaded my 18th Birthday
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I had a friend whose mom told her at 15 , im kicking you out at 18 and would keep on reminding her. Thank god her dad let her move in.

Olthe one time i told my mom im moving out she stared me down till my bags were unpacked and my clothes were put back

Yeah my mother wouldn't shut the hell up when I told her I was moving.  So I didn'tErmm

lol LOL

Seriously, you would have thought the axe murderer CAME with the joint.

But I must say now that I'm older and have been living on my own for a number of years... paying bills by yourself sucks ass  Cry  But living alone has lots of advantages.  I think I would kill whatever roomate I could potentially have at this point
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic